Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VFR Fame in China!!!

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
All you lot who recorded the song think you might be getting some airplay in china!!

just a few shots of the club...

Comments

• Options
    Just sent this to my cafc following chinese learning younger bro! He'll love that!!
  • Options
    I said on another thread, there were loads of Chinese blokes there Saturday in the West stand, taking pictures of their tickets and the ground... Had a big group of Poles infront of me also. I guess it's the reason that they don't join in with the singing!
  • Options
    I got interviewed by some Chinese guys after the game with a camera and microphone asking me whether I was pleased ZZ had joined the Club and whether I thought he could make a difference.

They said it was for Chinese TV!
  • Options
    I hope Zheng Zhi will bring good luck to CAFC and boost the team to a higher rank. Zheng is a versatile football star in China and will be shining in Charlton. Good luck to Zheng and Charlton.
  • Options
    I thought it was you Len being interviewed just by the Club shop, I was gonna Hijack your interview for a laugh, but thought better of it.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I thought it was you Len being interviewed just by the Club shop, I was gonna Hijack your interview for a laugh, but thought better of it.

Yep, that's where it was you should have done because a Chelsea fan eventually butted in and finished it!
  • Options
    The bloke could have chosen matchday or something.

Look like weve gone bust in the video with everything shut up.
  • Options
    Wonder where they got the music from???????
  • Options
    Wonder where they got the music from???????