Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favorite stand up comedian?

Comments

• Options
    Sean Lock, Frankie Boyle, Milton Jones, Omid Djalili and Bill Bailey for me, if I had to pick one it would be Boyle though, may not be as outrageous as older comedians, but some of the stuff he comes up with is incredibly close to the edge, especially in this overly PC era.
  • Options

Milton Jones, Michael Mcintyre and Lee Evans

• Options
    In all honesty, depends on my mood. Lee Mack makes me laugh as does Lee Evans. Eddie Izzard is brave and his humour is hit or miss- but when he hits like deathstar canteen he can be incredibly funny.
  • Options

From the ones I've seen :

Ken Dodd   ( I kid you not)

Jimmy Carr

• Options
    Who was the fella on mock the week tonight, Mickey someone, he was funny
  • Options
    Mickey Flanagan is the guy from Mock the Week.
  • Options
    Never seen anyone live. Would love some free tickets. Inbox me :-|
  • Options
    Watched John Bishop last night, excellent.
  • Options
    Never been a fan, wacth MTW said to my better half, cant stand that Mickey Flanagan, then spent the rest of the show laughing, I thought he was good.......U turn!!
  • Options
    Anyone seen lee evans new dvd ? Possibly the funniest 2 hours of my life ! Its great to watch it woth a few mates, beers, and pizza . Top night ! Lee evans is different class .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Anyone seen lee evans new dvd ? Possibly the funniest 2 hours of my life ! Its great to watch it woth a few mates, beers, and pizza . Top night ! Lee evans is different class .

Saw him at the O2 a few weeks ago, have to say that he was much better than I thought he would be. He does like a swear word or two.
  • Options

Does he have a punch up with a co-host every week?
  • Options
    Ive seen a Glaswegian stand up called Joe Camay a couple of times and I have never laughed so much,next morning abs and ribs aching,absolutely hilarious.A bit naughty at times but not badly certainly less than a lot mentioned but cannot work out how he hasn't made the big time.
  • Options

I saw John Bishop at the Royal Albert Hall a few months back. Totally underwhelmed.

Lee Mack I like. Mackintyre not.

• Options

I saw John Bishop at the Royal Albert Hall a few months back. Totally underwhelmed.

Lee Mack I like. Mackintyre not.

Lee Mack is great, also like Tim Minchin and Jimmy Carr.
    I don't even consider Bishop & McIntyre as comedians, nice affable chaps no doubt.
  • Options
    The two blokes in their 50s in the pub tonight trying to get some milf to go back with them. Unintentionally very funny
  • Options
    Jerry Sadowitz is the best comedian i've ever seen in the flesh. Daniel Kitson is also incredible.
  • Options
    Easy- Micky Flanaghan, seen him twice live and he's brilliant!
    Kevin Bridges is very good too
  • Options
    Sir Billy of Connelly shire by miles, lee evans as the young upstart! i.e 2nd!!
  • Options
    Yes that Bishop will surely be found out soon!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw Mickey Flanagan's Comedy Store routine and couldn't believe he used the Only Fools 'they're all lesbians' gag.....over exposed at the moment and will run out of average gags about school days. Ditto John Bishop.

Stewart Lee's bit about the IRA being good old British terrorists, now that is funny.
  • Options
    Saw Mickey Flanagan at the Garrick Theatre recently - absolutely brilliant! Ricky Grover is also funny, but he doesn't do too many live shows now for some reason - he used to be a hairdresser!
  • Options
    Another vote for Ross Noble. Saw him a few years ago, and have never laughed so much, and so consistently in my whole life.

This - he was brilliant when I saw him.

• Options
    Ed Milliband
  • Options
    or David Cameron
  • Options
    Favo->U<-rite

Russell Brand
  • Options
    Milton Jones is excellent, went to see him recently and I am still recalling jokes from him everyday!
    Quality!
  • Options
    Downloaded Stephen Merchants dvd last week. Surprisingly good.
  • Options
    Michael Mcintyre!!!!!