Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great day on sat

MCSMCS
edited February 2007 in General Charlton
i had a marvellous day on sat, got totally lagg boat! i even managed to get a train from abbey wood to charlton on my own, and to those who no me thats an achievment on its own! Was an alldayer for sure, nice to see paul bacon sarnie and cheeseroll in bugle B4, and sco and co in oak after! BTW the walk up the hill from the oak that mangled was just plain difficult! After that, i went onto Mortains engagement doo, and continued to get more rotten, when i got in i was in bits, spesh coz i managed to roll a fatten, needless to say most of it was still in ash tray the next morning! And we had a comedy chicken mourner (liverpdlian) for a cabbie on the way home, and i gave him some stick, no wonder it was a dear cab!!

Still feelin the effects now, a massive headache! ;-(

anyone else have a good ol beer up on sat they could tell us about??

Comments

• Options
    er liverpudlian cabbie? what cab company did you use? was it a local charlton one?

if so i know who youre talkin about. he's a good lad.
  • Options
    was he the guy that gave us a lift to the pickwick ages ago and stuck his fingers up at everton fans out the car window?
  • Options
    yes suzi.
  • Options
    Nice to catch up with you as well, 04. Sooz and les-sez were on good form as well.
  • Options
    Charlton cars B, he was a decent fellow, proper scouser too, great voice, i kept mimicking his accent! Said he lives on floyd road! Oh yeah it must be him as he said he was a red! Said he wanted to turn his boy into cafc, and he reckons he is half way there! its all comin back now. COme to think about it he even said sorry about the price he charged!!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Nice to catch up with you as well, 04. Sooz and les-sez were on good form as well.

good form? I went home and had a 40 minute power nap!

before heading out up town to old street. got in at 3am sunday. then a christening. i'm fookin' shattered! this weekend seemed over in 20 minutes.