Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Glee Tickets for sale

edited June 2011 in Not Sports Related
Hi
I have 3 tickets for Glee gig at the O2 on Sunday 26th June at 12:30pm. Ticket price £52.25 each block 412. I cannot go because of work commitments, is anybody interested send me a message.
I can only Imagine the comments this thread is going to generate!!

Comments

• Options
    Kimbo, you're a women aren't you?  I was going to laugh if you were a (straight) bloke.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with glee. Funny programme. Most of those who slate it have never watched it.

Wife is already going limbo, so sorry
  • Options

Get the other two who are not working to sell your ticket there!!!

Dont spoil their day as well ....

• Options
    Wife is already going limbo, so sorry
    Mind she doesn't hurt her back.
  • Options
    I'm going Saturday 25th (I'm very straight!). It's supposed to be very good. Hope someone buys the tickets off you Kimbo.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with glee. Funny programme. Most of those who slate it have never watched it. Wife is already going limbo, so sorry
    My Mrs loves it, have had to sit through a couple of episodes to prove to her than I really don't like it. And I generally like show tunes!
  • Options

oh oh, me miss, pick me... i want glee tickets, PRETTY PLEASE!!!

(well you was expecting a piss take kimbo) or am i???

;o)

• Options
    I'm going Saturday 25th (I'm very straight!). It's supposed to be very good. Hope someone buys the tickets off you Kimbo.
    Not straight enough to do the guttering. ;-0)
  • Options

I'm taking my daughter on the 29th!!

She is a 100% gleek...lol

• Options

I am being forced to go on a corporate trip as I did the deal to sponsor the show on TV for my client.

As a test to see if it works - for anyone that watched it - can you remember the hair colourant that sponsors it?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Something like Schwarz----

May be wrong.

Guiness feel free to come and do the job for me! ;0)

• Options
    Close enough!
  • Options
    Do I win a prize? ;0)
  • Options
    Thanks folks, sold on seatwave. Was very disappointed i could not go, going to Dubai instead for a finance conference and the 2 gay friends i was going with decided to go on holiday!  Next time...