Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Therapy?

edited June 2011 in Not Sports Related
?

Comments

• Options
    Give me therapy

I'm a walking travesty

But I'm smiling on everything

Therapy you were never a friend to me

and you can keep all your misery

??
  • Options
    Good band!

I don't mind a bit of 'Troublegum'. A quality album!
  • Options
    Troublegum is in my top twenty albums. I can still listen to it from start to finish without getting bored. Nurse was awesome as well - though a bit less consistent. The early EPs also had some cracking tunes on them, as did Opal Mantra (the title track was brilliant). I think they started to go downhill after Troublegum - Infernal Love had four good songs on it, Semi-Detached had two, and everything other than that was pretty average.

Cracking live as well.
  • Options

But you can't hide the Knives!!!!!!

Troublegum is a superb album, I've lost my CD though - thanks for reminding me of it, I shall be downloading it later!

• Options
    Crackers on that album, start to finish. Screamager is one of the best pop songs ever written
  • Options

Yeah, Screamager has one of those riffs that you can just hear as soon as you think of the song.

Not sure it qualifies as Pop, but I know what you mean. It's a great album for getting the adreneline flowing - would be perfect prior to a big match or going to war!

• Options
    Nah - going to war would be better after listening to Nurse. Teethgrinder makes me want to kill people...
  • Options
    Ha ha - don't even remember starting this thread!

They were a cracking band back in the day. Saw them support Metallica once and it was unbelievable the way they just owned the stage - given there was only three of them and one was obviously kinda rooted to his drum kit!

Saw Troublegum on Amazon for a ridiculously low price so just had to re-buy it and was clearly listening to it on the train home last night. (My ex from many moons ago took our copy with her - she wasn't stupid!)
  • Options
    Crickey , i thought you were suggesting / recommending therapy for some of the people on here!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That boy needs therapy.
  • Options
    Saw them at Donnington 94, Andy Cairns is great but the young lad that looks like he was out of Spandau Ballet never stopped pogoing even between the songs, mad