Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The "ah,sod it, I can't be bothered thread"

Was gonna go on the "drunk thread", but thought.................

Comments

• Was going to go out tonight, but thought ......."ah, sod it, I can't be bothered".
  • I was going to to write a comment but then I thought..........................
  • I was going to say "Ah sod it, I can't be bothered," but then I thought...
  • Was going to read the 4 posts before this one.....  "Ah sod it , i can't be bothered "
  • "Akpo Sodje, I can't be bothered"
  • Was going to save the milk for the rest of the family but can't be bothered, have had mine & my coffee they can have toast.
  • ah sod it I can't be bothered to fall asleep
  • RobRob
    edited June 2011
    Ah, sod it. I can't be bothered to be bothered to be bothered today.
  • ah, sod it......................................
  • Sponsored links:

• Ah .......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • The missus wanted me to help put the duvet cover on, but......I couldn't be....oh shit she's calling now. Off I go then.
  • Next, you've got the washing up to do. So put on your pinny and marigolds

;o)
  • Ain't that the truth. Wouldn't mind but she knows I'm trying to watch the Eng-er-land at the moment. Don't make her angry, you wouldn't like it when she's angry!
  •  Today I was going to cure all known diseases, bring peace and harmony to the world and also paint the shed. But then I thought 'Ah...........'! It'll all be there next week.'
  • and on the sixth day god said "ah sod it cant be bothered "
  • and on the sixth day god said "ah sod it cant be bothered "
    Good job he didnt, otherwise we would not be here ;-)
  • ah sod it, just opened about ten different threads and can't be arsed to comment on any of them. Getting the urge to say something controversial just to liven things up but must show respect to the ethos of the board. 
  • edited June 2011
    Ah, Sod It. Just life really........

(Cue Frank Sinatra.............. ;-)  )
  • Sponsored links:

• I really should stop drinking Sandras vodka, but, you know what........
  • ....... it makes the day seem better?
  • Oggy mate, Alcohol makes even CAFC better ! *hic*
  • Why not..ah, sod it.....
  • As Homer Simpson said: beer - the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems.  Why do you need any philosopher when you can just refer to Homer?
  • Was going to point out the spelling mistoke on the new season tickets....but..........
  • Just a thought, is Homer Simpson a Referee ?
  • got shit loads to do at work, money to chase, doccuments to produce but i am really struggling this week to get motivated, started when the holiday was booked strangely enough counting down the days until the 13th of august..
  • @jeffers92
    jeffrey schlupp

Feeling soooo lazy cnt be botherd to go toilet...