Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Murray

Comments

• Options
    Would love for Lopez to win obviously, but I'm hoping that Murray wins so Tsonga can get some revenge on him.

They are in different halves of the draw.

Murray has to get past Lopez today and then (probably) Nadal and Tsonga has to get past Djocovic (?spelling) before they play each other.

• Options
    Final then? That'll do me!
  • Options
    Murray in straight sets all day long
  • Options
    Going back a few days and a few posts (!) I did know a scot who came into the office in a Brazil shirt (I think) after England lost to them. Oh the fun we had when they only managed a draw with the Faroe Islands
  • Options
    i'm sure i just saw him signing autographs - 'i hate england!'
  • Options
    Going back a few days and a few posts (!) I did know a scot who came into the office in a Brazil shirt (I think) after England lost to them. Oh the fun we had when they only managed a draw with the Faroe Islands
    Do you mean such fun, trying to buy a Faroe Islands shirt :-)
  • Options
    1st set Murray

Come On Andrew!
  • Options
    I hope he wins this one.
  • Options
    But chokes in the final.
  • Options
    Well said Off It!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He will lose this in 5 sets I'm afraid
  • Options
    His pooper's gone
  • Options
    yh he's shit the bed here
  • Options
    edited July 2011

scottish twat....

backed him to win the tourney 4.7 to 1 beginning of the day

just lost 6 games on the spin

• Options
    He's bottled it.
  • Options
    I bet he blames his hip injury, Always sems to get injured just before a tough match.
  • Options

3 games into this one he had the trainer out ...

come on murray you jock ....

• Options
    Murrays gone!
  • Options
    Murrays gone wibble!

• Options
    So, Is He British or scottish at 7pm on Friday ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Murray is so second-rate compared to the top three. If he were a footballer he would be playing for Sheffield Wednesday 
  • Options
    Sorry but i have to do it. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  Now go away Mr Murray 
  • Options
    Murray is so second-rate compared to the top three. If he were a footballer he would be playing for Sheffield Wednesday 
    what rubbish - he is a top 10 player in the world so he'd be playing for Barca
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    So, Is He British or scottish at 7pm on Friday ?

He's SCOTTISH all the time.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    is it me or is tennis just an excuse for annoying middle aged woman to perv over young men?
  • Options
    Not Andy Murray, no!
  • Options
    Murray is good enough that with the right amount of luck on his side, he could win a Grand Slam event. worse players have won slams
  • Options
    He Lost ? Oh, Well,theres a suprise !
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Murray is good enough that with the right amount of luck on his side, he could win a Grand Slam event. worse players have won slams

If Djokovic , Nadal and Federer all drop down dead , maybe it could happen.
  • Options

If Djokovic , Nadal and Federer all drop down dead , maybe it could happen.
    Definitely truth in that. I don't think there's much argument that Murray is the fourth best player in the world. His problem is that the other three are stretching away from him while he seems to just be treading water.