Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doctor gives Clegg and Cameron a bollockin for their attire

This could be straight out of the thick of it!

Good job they werent wearing espadrilles.

Comments

• Haha! Good on him!
  • edited June 2011
    Just so as we don't let the facts get in the way of a good threadline - the bollocking was actually given to the BBC Cameramen for their attire not to Cleggaron!
  • Voluntary wearing of bow tie = pompous twat.

You will very rarely see this rule broken.

• Or alternatively, not allowed to wear ordinary tie for hygiene reasons, and thinks an open collar is too informal.
  • I bloody love bow ties. Takes balls to wear one (if you're under the age of say, 45).
  • Why is there a bit cut from the middle of that clip?
  • Or alternatively, not allowed to wear ordinary tie for hygiene reasons, and thinks an open collar is too informal.
    If we cross reference the bow tie with his theatrical performance I think my theory is looking pretty good.
  • Orthopaedic surgeon definitely means pompous twat. Bow tie confirms it.
  • They should get a canning on alot of things but what they were wearing ? FFS  that numpty Dr wants to be on the other end when you have aloved one in hospital and trying to get info from a pompous wan**er like him. He also wants to see what some of his own staff wear if we is that concerned.
  • Yeah, I wondered about the edit in the middle too.
  • Sponsored links:

• The doctor is having a go at the sky news crew that are obviously just clothed in their normal, smart casual attire, when he had to dress up. What a knob 
  • Clegg and Cameron were simply trying to look as if they gave a sh*t about the patient for the benefit of the cameras. Clegg and Cameron come across as far far bigger cnuts than the doctor bloke.
  • I'd bet any money the doc voted lib dem
  • I think there is a cut at the beginning because Cameron does another Michael Winner impression and says 'Calm down dear'.
  • Clegg and Cameron were simply trying to look as if they gave a sh*t about the patient for the benefit of the cameras. Clegg and Cameron come across as far far bigger cnuts than the doctor bloke.
    Is it syllogistic? -  All politicians are c*nts but not all c*nts are politicians

• He should have had a pop at the bloke who was lying around in a pair of shorts.  I agree with him though, pair of pricks should put jackets and ties on.  They're supposed to be leading the country.
  • The whole thing looks Stalinist, Cameron and Clegg using an NHS hospital to promote their reforms butchery of the NHS.
  • For infection control reasons doctors wearing shirts should be short sleeved and ties are a definite no. All medical personal should be bare from the elbows down.
  • Stalinist to hustle through free market reforms!?!?!

As SHG says bowtie is worn by quite a few doctor's as a trad tie is the perfect vector for infection.  I'm not sure if they're still allowed to wear ties clipped back, but believe if memory serves me right that it's no ties at all nowadays.
  • Stalinist to hustle through free market reforms!?!?!

Yep, a blatant and shameless you can trust us and we butcher something you pay taxes for photo-op.
  • Sponsored links:

• Let's cut the politics and get back to basics here.  Three total areseholes wanted to get some attention and they did.
  • Yep, agree the doctor was also after some attention too, do you think it has enhanced his chance of a gong?