Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hugh Hefners Bird gives him the Elbow

Hugh Hefners bird has decided not to go through with their planned wedding, "who cares" i hear the cry, not me is my responce. It is a bizarre world that has a 25 year old super babe wanting to marry an 80+ years old man but i guess money talks and if she wont go through with it im sure he will find another young lady to take her place, after all he must feel the clock ticking and want to settle down and start a family before its too late!

Anyway enough of his strange yet in some respects enviable life style, do you think the lady in questions name is her actual birth name or a stage name, Miss Crystal Harris?

Comments

• Options
    you don't pronounce the "H" in her surname 
  • Options
  • Options
    She's got boy tits!
  • Options
    Same size as yours
  • Options
    Sorry man-o-rexic!
  • Options
    Hefner already has kids, so I doubt hes bothered about having more at whatever age he is now
  • Options
    I must admit I prefer a much more ample bosom.
  • Options

They make a lovely couple and she clearly loved him

• Options
    not really a tit man. never up that end long enough.
  • Options
    You've got a foot fetish?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bordering obsession
  • Options
    She's got boy tits!
    Well this boys wants to claim them. ;-)

She's SWEEEEEEET
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Far too skinny for my liking.
  • Options

she must have had them done...................
  • Options
    May be her name is Crystal Harris because shes a well polished peice of work that you can see straight through. Or may be her rear end is exceptionally clean and without a blemish?
  • Options
    Her head looks too big for her body.

Must be American.

;o)
  • Options
    charlton fans on an internet forum being picky over women. it does make ya laugh.
  • Options
    Okay, I'm not picky. I'll marry Hugh Hefner.
  • Options
    You've got a foot fetish?
    I went out with a girl with a foot fetish - but she had to put up with six inches!
  • Options
    May be her name is Crystal Harris because shes a well polished peice of work that you can see straight through. Or may be her rear end is exceptionally clean and without a blemish?
    i think it's simply that Hugh likes to empty into her decanter  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why are lifers obsessed with the phrase 'money talks'?! I'm not even sure I know what it means
  • Options
    She could have wiped the string of pearls off from around her belly button before posing the first picture. We are a family site after all.