Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

R.I.P Ryan Dunn (Jackass)

Died 3-30 this morning in a car accident aged 34, however appeared to have been drinking in the hours leading up to his death, if this was the case then just desserts if not then RIP to a funny young man.

Comments

• Options
    Sad either way.

No one deserves to die even if they are being an idiot.
  • Options
    I read one article that said "best known for placing a toy car in a condom up his rectum",  i mean they could have picked something a bit better than that.
  • Options

I'm surprised that none of the Jackass team have checked out before him, the odds of one of that lot dying stupidly were high.

RIP though.

• Options

He was a funny guy.

Him and Bam,Knoxville etc really are the only ones who can make being a jackass work. The likes of dirty sanchez etc are nowhere near jackass, or even viva la bam.

RIP DUNN.

• Options
    There are pics of his car wreck online now. It's not so much a car wreck as a collection of small pieces of tangled steel. Rumour has it the car left the road at 110mph, and judging by his Twitter pic, there was no designated driver in that party. Good news that they didn't take out anyone else as they drove by, but as said above, nobody deserves death like that. 

"Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Sadie!? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment!"
  • Options
    I did say RIP, a death at 34 is sad (especially someone who made so many people smile) I also feel for his friends and family, it's just a lot of innocent people young and old are killed by drunk drivers 2 people died in that car, it was lucky that there were no other cars involved, he could have killed an innocent. 
  • Options
    RIP IN RYAN DUNN
  • Options
    R.I.P Ryan Dunn, shame only 34.
  • Options
    Gutted RIP great show great characters, died far too young
  • Options
    Sad end but if it's drink driving then he's a massive twat.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame he was a funny guy, RIP Ryan Dunn.
  • Options
    All a prank for the next Jackass I'm afraid, many thousands of people fell for it, all credit to them, they get more outrageous each time!
  • Options
    edited June 2011

All a prank for the next Jackass I'm afraid, many thousands of people fell for it, all credit to them, they get more outrageous each time!
    Odd. Few rumours going around online, I wouldn't think it to be true but with this lot who knows.
  • Options
    Is it true or is it a prank?
  • Options
    The BBC are saying Ryan Dunn is dead quoting "authorities", and also say:

"Police said the passenger in Dunn's car had not yet been identified."I think the BBC news editors have a pretty stringent fact-checking protocol. So unless Dunn wasn't driving his own car, I'd say the idea that it's a prank is a proper load of old rubbish and a tad insensitive.
  • Options
    its gotta be real surely. its been reported on all the major us tv stations. if it was a prank, the backlash would be huge and would probably end up damaging the figures for the next jackass. its one thing messing about and doing dangerous stuff...its another for messing with peoples emotions.
  • Options
    IMDBpro are reporting he is dead too ,so it looks like , sadly , it's not a prank. Stupid thing to say really.
  • Options
    Sad for somebody to die at such a young age. As for the way he made his living - gross scatological humour frankly isn't to my taste. 
  • Options
    To be honest I was just going on a few reports that popped up on my news feed afterwards, sorry if it seemed a bit insensitive. What worries me is the fact that they haven't been able to confirm who the passenger was and if there was a third passenger as well, and the picture of what is left of the car is incredibly harrowing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    apparently they cannot give the name of the other passenger yet as they need to inform the family first.
  • Options

RIP = ROASTED IN PORSCHE

• Options

I obviously have no idea but I suspect he would much rather have gone out in a ball of flames aged 34 than alone in a hospital bed hooked up to oxygen aged 80.

A bit like Steve Irwin, the sadest thing about his death was that the anmal that killed him wasn't bit and scary. Would have been sader for Ryan to go out in un-dramatic circumstances.

• Options

RIP = ROASTED IN PORSCHE

R.I.P =  Retarded Insensitive Prick
  • Options
    Oh this thread needs to be locked already. 

Ledge is as clever as he is funny, clearly. And DRF - I'd wager the guy would've liked to spend another 50 years with his family than set himself on fire for fear of being hooked up to an oxygen mask in a hospital in 2061. 
  • Options
    Relax Beds I doubt his friends or relatives read CL.
  • Options
    Relax Beds I doubt his friends or relatives read CL.

Oh ok so that makes it all right then.
  • Options

RIP = ROASTED IN PORSCHE

Really Idiotic Pisshead

• Options
    Seriously.  He was a star in jackas do you think he would be offended by a crack like that??? 

I dont even know who the bloke is but everytime if see a picture i think of mcs.

• Options

Oh this thread needs to be locked already. 

Ledge is as clever as he is funny, clearly. And DRF - I'd wager the guy would've liked to spend another 50 years with his family than set himself on fire for fear of being hooked up to an oxygen mask in a hospital in 2061. 

Some Jackass stunts:

Straping yourself to a rocket and praying it doesn't explode in the stratosphere.

Firing over 100 paint ball pellets at somene at close range.

Being held at gunpoint when someone believes your terrorist stunt.

Do these sound like the actions of peopel witha massive self-preservation vibe?

I'm not saying its not tragic simply live by the sword, get stabbed sooner or later.