Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life F.C fitness coaches, curb_it & Suzisausage

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
A question for you, I have been doing 10k on the cross trainer and some weights every evening, its becoming easier to do the distance, should I
1, increase the speed that I`m doing the 10k at, or
2, increase the time/distance spent on the machine
the machine is set at it`s maximum tension.
you were right about the weight loss slowing down, got to 14st and its just stopped, but I`m definately getting fitter!!!!!
Is the charity game still happening? its gone very quiet on the subject.

Comments

• Options
    id increase time and and speed.

but tavern is the man to speak to.
  • Options
    thanks for the advice Curb_it.
  • Options
    it's a bugger the old slowing down of the loss , I've got to around 12 stone 12 and would like to get to 12 stone 7 but struggling with that last few pounds , patience is needed I think
  • Options
    what are you doing to shift the weight buckshee?
  • Options
    buckshee, thought you looked different when i saw you go down the steps. definitely lost it off your face. how much you done?
  • Options
    i thought that when i saw you on Saturday Buckshee, well done mate.

Think you've donated most of it to my third chin though....
  • Options
    Another gym session tonight at Eltham. It is getting a bit easier to work harder - if that makes sense!
    How bad's this? Had my i-pod on when on the bike but stuck my earphones into their system to listen to Coronation St! I just couldn't stand seeing pictures without sound. I don't even watch it anymore!
    Had some Jam and some Bowie on the rowing machine, no telly in view there.
    Tuesdays is Majorie Dawes day. I reckon I've done well this week after my bad showing recently. Should be back on track. It's a long old road for a big fella like me.
  • Options
    I must say buckshee, you did look like you lost a bit, and i was wey pizzed up! nice one dood

i am going to have to start to think about sorting our my fitness! lol
  • Options
    Just got back from WeightWatchers. Lost 4 1/2 lb this week. Majorie was pleased.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Just got back from WeightWatchers. Lost 4 1/2 lb this week. Majorie was pleased.

whats that, a diet of 'dust' eh???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    congrats!!!