Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Punch up

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Anyone see the punch up in the Chelsea end on Saturday? It was happening in the middle gangway just where it meets the first gangway along.

Some fella managed to get about a dozen punches in without reply. Even when he had stewards all over him he was still laying into the other fella. Christ knows what that was all about.

Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Options
    i never saw that!?! spose i had no reason too look at their end. They were soooooooo quiet.
  • Options
    from what i heard someone who was a disabled carer asked someone in front to sit dow, only to get told to F Off, and it escalated from there. Two mainly involved were said to be in their 50s as well...
  • Options
    Trust you AFKA - always ITK!
  • Options
    young girl of about 12 buggered her wrist up in the melee as well. Saw her taken off by the St Johns lot with her granddad
  • Options
    did think it strange that the 2 blocks to the left were standing, the third seating and the right standing. I dont know where the disabled section is, i assume behind the 3rd block from the left.

saw the young kid being helped out by stewards.