Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfers

edited June 2011 in General Charlton

Who do people reckon we will get in for the rest of the window personally, i think we should get Danny Green, Krystian Pearce i rate both and think they would be good signings

Comments

• Options
    as long chris powell signings and believe in them they will be excellent players.
  • Options

Yeah :) someone just posted about a bid 400,000 bid for Danny Green being accepted so hopefully this is true

• Options

Danny Green am i wrong with the player but i was thinking peterboro wanted him?

• Options
    I personally think we need (assuming that Semedo, Dailly, Llera, Youga, Stewart, Reid and Fortune will not play a part for various reasons...)

2, but ideally 3 centre halves
    1, perhaps 2 more central midfielders
    2 wingers - one each flank
    1, but ideally 2 strikers
  • Options

both of us lodged a few bids in but someone said on the daggers forum its charlton who've had a bid accepted

• Options
    i want fortune and llera to stay others can f off
  • Options
    Think Youga Should be given time to get back to full fitness with us would be nice to see llera and Fortune Stay
  • Options

Jon Fortune won't be playing until December at the earliest, that's if he's considered fit enough to ever play again.
  • Options
    I think charlton also have 2-3 players  fromthe reserve team that should get a shot also in the 16 man squad
  • Options
    why would you want fortune to stay? he was shot before the injury let alone now - has to be looked after obviously but can't see him playing again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I don't see why we have to look after Fortune. We has injured for half a season with us when we were relegated from the Championship (when he was earning £9,000 a week) then when we were relegated he didn't agree to stay and help us following his long lay off. He went off to Sheff Utd and when they didn't offer him a deal he came back on a short term contract that allowed him to be off again if he could prove his worth elsewhere.

If he'd committed to us in 2009/10 in the third division on what we could afford to pay him at the time I'd probably feel differently, but, quite rightly, he has done what was best for him and his financial situation when it hasn't been in our best interests. I'm not sure we have an obligation to pay him to recover now.

Just my opinion, of course.

• Options
    I think charlton also have 2-3 players  fromthe reserve team that should get a shot also in the 16 man squad

We dont have a reserve team.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    maybe your right but it seems to be the done thing in football