Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Charlton Fan Has Arrived

2»

Comments

• Options
    Well done. Which one of gets to use the season ticket...lol
  • Options
    Congratulations! Future midfield maestro?? 
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Maria and Steve .. congratulations. I hope you'll name him Clive Llewellyn.....
  • Options
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone for your good wishes, I hope that Jack only knows a successful Charlton side & this part of our history will only be a story to him after we've won the Champions League!!
  • Options
    Well done. Which one of gets to use the season ticket...lol

We both still have ST's, grandparents can baby sit = sorted!!
  • Options

Son Tim arrived 3 weeks early too, weighing 6lbs 3ozs.......but that was 36 years ago this August !  He's now 6ft 2ins and has a son of his own....how time flies !

Cherish every minute of little Jack's life and all best wishes to the three of you xx

• Options
    Congratulations! Our first is a week old today. They are very cute, but beware over-tiredness (for the baby, you are supposed to be over tired).
  • Options
    Congratulations to both sets of new parents
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Many congrat's, shame you can't name him after the team because we haven't finished buying them yet. I suppose you wouldn't consider A>N>Other ?
  • Options
    How do you know he's a Charlton fan? Surely kids aren't old enough to pick a team to support until they get to be maybe 8 or 9 years old, so he could well be Palace, Millwall or someone else. Well done on making a baby though, but I think it's too early to speculate on who he's going to support.
  • Options
    Congrats to the both of you!
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your new arrival!
  • Options
    How do you know he's a Charlton fan? Surely kids aren't old enough to pick a team to support until they get to be maybe 8 or 9 years old, so he could well be Palace, Millwall or someone else. Well done on making a baby though, but I think it's too early to speculate on who he's going to support.
    Probably shouldn't bite, but have a word with yourself mate, honestly!

• Options
    edited June 2011
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Any photos?
  • Options
    That's where parental brain washing comes in...................;-)