Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cory Gibbs

edited June 2011 in General Charlton
If you've got ESPN you can do what no Charlton fan did in his time here and see him play. He's with the Chicago Fire and will be playing against Thierry Henry and the NY Red Bulls Sunday night on ESPN. 7pm, I think. Though you have to be pretty desperate for football to do so.

About time someone started a rumour about us re-signing him, surely?

Comments

• Options

lol i'll be watching that it's football after all, also see how Henry does. Thanks for letting us know

i've seen Cory Gibbs play .....i think was for USA

• Options
    Wish we would re-sign him.  Class player who would have kept us in the Prem FACT and would get us promoted this season with ease.

No chance as he's just too good for us now.
  • Options
    Falls within the grey category for me
  • Options
    I think Henry got sent off in his last game so not sure if he'll be playing ?
  • Options
    Henry got sent off LOL whats the world coming to?
  • Options
    Wish we would re-sign him.  Class player who would have kept us in the Prem FACT and would get us promoted this season with ease.

No chance as he's just too good for us now.
    You could pretty much say that of every player we had in the premiership. Even the ones who never played.
  • Options
    The one that got away
  • Options
  • Options
    Thats ridiculous!
  • Options
    Henry's stupid upside-down hair.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looked like a sly little dig by Henry - tugging at other players hair.
  • Options
    The retaliation was more violent surely???
  • Options

The commentator nailed it, typical wanker referee desperate to make himself the centre of attention and send off a legend.

Twat.

• Options
    Thats ridiculous!
    Henry's beard?
  • Options
    Henry always was an arrogant poseur and deserved to go for being a sly and crafty halfwit. He is lucky that Moffat didnt stick one on him. Pulling hair at his age, really !.  After the handball against Ireland henry has lost all credibility and credence as far as I am concerned. Just another overpaid and overrated french pastile.