Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sharapova

If she makes that noise just playing tennis then what on earth does she do when she's getting jiggy with it???

Comments

• I'd love to find out!
  • If she makes that noise just playing tennis then what on earth does she do when she's getting jiggy with it???
    If it was with me, she'd probably be screaming "get off me you fat c*nt"
  • If she makes that noise just playing tennis then what on earth does she do when she's getting jiggy with it???
    If it was with me, she'd probably be screaming "get off me you fat c*nt"
    LOL of the day!
  • with me it would be the lovely phrase - is it in yet?
  • her skins cleared up and she is near perfection ..... i had a bit of a jostle watching them two

didn't realise she's engaged to some long carnt from the la lakers

booooooooooooo

• edited June 2011

Bet she makes a right racket.

I'd get her deuces flowing.

• LOL Macro!
  • I'd be her ball boy .

• She could watch me wipe my hawkeye
  • Just watching her has given me tennis elbow...
  • Sponsored links:

• The at it again on BBC HD as I write.....Azarenka. Weird grunt but very pleasant jubblies.

She sounds like a bearded howler monkey!

• yep , they both get it
  • she used to go out with the fella out of maroon 5 and he kicked her into touch cos he reckoned it was the most boring standard sex ever
  • edited June 2011
    Yeah, I thought exactly the same

I was just grateful to go out with someone from Maroon 5
  • tennis...ice skating....pole vaulting...why are they so interesting during the close season?
  • edited June 2011
    I can't watch when you've got someone screeching like a pig being castrated with a machete, irrespective of her structure being immensely sound.

There are times she doesn't screech when hitting the ball, & I reckon half of it is to put her opponent off.
    I'm pretty sure she has been warned/complained about in the past over the noise she makes.

I would happily throw my raquet all over her lawn, if I weren't a married chappie!
  • I can't watch when you've got someone screeching like a pig being castrated with a machete, irrespective of her structure being immensely sound.

There are times she doesn't screech when hitting the ball, & I reckon half of it is to put her opponent off.
    I'm pretty sure she has been warned/complained about in the past over the noise she makes.

I would happily throw my raquet all over her lawn, if I weren't a married chappie!

Poofta......;-)
  • edited June 2011
    How very dare you!

Don't make me whip your cream & strawberrys now! :-D
  • I'm sure I'd have the whole court against me if I went near her......
  • Sponsored links:

• She is surprisingly quiet, just some low volume groans, at least she was with me.
  • Well I found something to put in her mouth - that kept her quiet......................for a few minutes!!!
  • what a ridiculous squeal

• I can't watch when you've got someone screeching like a pig being castrated with a machete, irrespective of her structure being immensely sound.

This....
  • I'm a big Laura Robson fan
  • I can understand an occasional effort noise, like sometimes when boxers throw a punch or in a racquet/bat sport when the player swings but what the hell does that howling wolf thing buckshee posted do?!
  • This Zakopalov girl playing Sharapova now is much fitter. And less tall.
  • This Zakopalov girl playing Sharapova now is much fitter. And less tall.
    ewww no. she looks like a chiwawa.
  • I'm a big Laura Robson fan
    Not nice, calling Laura big!