Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Tickets

Any news on the millwall friendly tickets see they are for sale on the millwall site but cannot find any detials on the charlton site

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    You'll be lucky.

Everybody is in Bournemouth today.

;o)
  • Options
    Sold out apparently.
  • Options
    Can't believe we sold the full 3k allocation - well done everyone.

Glad I got my 24 in early.
  • Options
    Any news on the millwall friendly tickets see they are for sale on the millwall site but cannot find any detials on the charlton site

Cheers

You have to be a Valley Gold member.

• Options
    Ah, this is unfair.

CaFc X HaZzAit'll be pay on the day and loads to spare.
  • Options
    In all the confusion I managed to pick up a Millwall Season ticket holders seat.
    Apparantly he had no idea where he should sit for this game.
  • Options
    Hope you disinfected yourself and ran a virus scan after going on their site.
  • Options
    Sorry it was another lame attempt at humour - last year there were some classic exchanges with one of their season ticket holders who didnt know where he was supposed to sit at a cup game  - cant find the CL lin
  • Options
    The legendary "Stuwall" Floyd.

For ages I was thinking it was someone on a wind up and that no man could be that stoopid. But I clearly forgot about Neanderthal man.
  • Options
    Thats the fella.
    Fact or fiction - it was hard to tell.
    Brightest point of the season, nearly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And it was their Charlton home game he was on about. He went to buy his normal seat at the club only to be told that it was taken. He couldn't work out why they'd sold his season ticket seat - no matter how many times his fellow Spanners were trying to explain that it was him that the seat had been sold to as part of his season ticket!
  • Options
    Haha Stuwall one of the moments of the season for me reading that thread!
  • Options
    And it was their Charlton home game he was on about. He went to buy his normal seat at the club only to be told that it was taken. He couldn't work out why they'd sold his season ticket seat - no matter how many times his fellow Spanners were trying to explain that it was him that the seat had been sold to as part of his season ticket!
    Eloquent and accurate -thanks Off-It
  • Options
    I went there on the 17th June the day they went on sale at Millwall and our ticket office said expect them to be on sale in a couple of weeks down here so shortly after the start of July I guess.
  • Options

We'll be selling Millwall tickets from Wednesday. It looks as if tickets are £13 adults, £8 over 60s and £6 U16s, but this is to be confirmed.

• Options
    Can't believe we sold the full 3k allocation - well done everyone.

Glad I got my 24 in early.
    Didn't you have a go at people on another thread of being unhelpful?!

£13? What a rip off!