Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For Sale - Charlton v Pisa Programme signed by Charlton stars and a World cup winning captain

Charlton v Pisa 8 page pre-season friendly programme from 12 August 1987  Black and white on glossy paper.  Some wear but good condition.

This programme has been signed on the back by the Charlton players and include Peter Shirtlif, John Pender, Mark Stuart, Mark Ried, Robert Lee, Steve Gritt and Garth Crooks.   Other signatures appear to be from Ralph Milne, Alan Curbishley, and two others who I am unsure off but maybe John Humphrey and Paul Miller.  The players have signed on the teamsheet page mostly alongside their names.

However one Pisa player has also signed the teamsheet on the back page alongside his name.  Namely, Carlos Dunga, later World Cup winning captain of Brazil in the USA in 1994.  Dunga then went on to manage his country.

This is part of the Dryland family collection of Charlton memorabilia donated to Bromley Addicks to raise money for the CAFC Academy.

The programme is on sale by open auction.  The auction closes on Tuesday 28th at 5.00pm

You will need to add postage to the wining amount or be willing to collect.

The starting price for this programme is £25

Comments

• Options
    £45 Henry? Blimey, little bit lumpy for openers isn't it?

It's your gig of course, but I'd have thought £20 is a reasonable start and see where that takes you. You can always put a reserve on it.
  • Options
    Wasn't this someones testimonial? Have a feeling Paul Elliot played for Pisa as well.
  • Options
    maybe but how often will an item like this come up?   Never.

Even with just the Charlton signatures it would be worth more than £20 IMHO.  With Dunga it's worth more, I think.

Remember this is the home game after the Leeds play-off game.
  • Options
    Wasn't this someones testimonial? Have a feeling Paul Elliot played for Pisa as well.
    Not as far as the Programme says but Elliot did play (he's on the teamsheet at least)
  • Options
    LOL - Henry's come over all David Dickinson on us!!!

• Options
    LOL - Henry's come over all David Dickinson on us!!!

Right outside now you!   

: - )
  • Options
    Not as far as the Programme says but Elliot did play (he's on the teamsheet at least)
    This game always sticks in my mind. First time I ever witnessed Racist Abuse at a game. Also the first time I'd ever stood in the the Arthur Wait. Elliot took shed loads of abuse from a group infront of me.
  • Options
    Henry's been away.

• Options
    I will start it off at £25?
  • Options
    OK, I've been worn down by Off-it insults and Fred the Boy's charm.

£25 it is but none of this £1 raises pleases.  £28/30/32/35/38/40/45/50
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Increments of £2.50?
  • Options

£25 it is but none of this £1 raises pleases.  £28/30/32/35/38/40/45/50
    Henry , what are you trying to suggest, i would have like to have put a late bid in for the Charlton shirt , but i couldn't get a wifi signal as i was watching Kung Fu Panda 2!
  • Options
    I'm very close to having a strop on now.

I give you lot the chance to own some incredible stuff at knock down prices and this is what I get.

I'm off for a  beer and the bidding better be at over £35 when i get back or else!
  • Options
    Are you away all week Henry? :)
  • Options

Whos Fred?
  • Options

I'm off for a  McFlurry and the bidding better be at over £35 when i get back or else!
    Another one???

McDonald's Pound Saver Menu David Dickinson
  • Options
    so I can't bid £25.01p then?
  • Options
    Is this still on? If so, I am currently highest bidder at £25
  • Options
    Yes and yes yoU are. Bargain at that price.
  • Options
    bump
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last day today to win this unique item
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Is this still on? If so, I am currently highest bidder at £25
    No, sadly you are not.
    Henry is currently the highest bidder in that Mc Flurry of bids he put in earlier
    ''£28/30/32/35/38/40/45/50''
    not sure who he was bidding against but an impressive run none the less.
  • Options
    Still £25 and just over two hours left to bid.
  • Options
    You got a picture Henry?

Wouldn't mind checking out the quality of the proggy and the signatures before (potentially) bidding.

Cheers

• Options
    I wouldnt bother. The quality of I is poor apparently :-P
  • Options
    I might get it just to pish you off CWLC!
  • Options
    no photo,  Got about 1000 programmes to sell and I'm not taking a pic of them all.

Sigs are very clear against a white background.  Condition is good but with some wear.

C Walsh's is getting a bargain at £25.  Regretting letting it go so cheap already.
  • Options
    What, you mean it's "cheap as chips" David Henry?
  • Options
    Its already mine then? Cheers Henry, will send the money over now then
  • Options
    Will be in about 30 mins unless........