Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Twinning with other Football Clubs

if you had to choose other English clubs to twin with who would it be? I've got a soft spot for Wolves.

Comments

• Options
    Er, no one
  • Options
    Welling
  • Options
    No , seriously, imagine going to an away game and no bother, sharing a few pints  with the opposition...minimal segregation (if any) - friendly banter without the nastiness or hate - it used to happen pre-1970s. It starts with a few fans deciding to get on with each other rather than trying to beat each other to a pulp. This forum is as good a place to start as any. We can't hate everyone can we?
  • Options
    Good call Kap
  • Options
    all i remember about going to wolves years ago was some charlton fan who kept saying "don't go in The George" due to the fact the locals weren't that friendly
  • Options

Can we twin with a club that has good beer?

No other considerations are necesary.

• Options
    Dukla Prague
  • Options
    Fucking Hell it's Fred Titmuss
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Wolves?! Twinned with a Mick McCarty team?! No bloody thanks!

Man City, it's where the money is! Failing that, Sunderland
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brighton. Both had to leave our grounds. Both hate Palace
  • Options
    Dukla Prague
    That'll be Christmas solved then.
  • Options
    Somewhere down in Devon or Cornwall. Spend a week down there each summer "on tour" getting smashed up on the local ales.
  • Options
    Somewhere down in Devon or Cornwall. Spend a week down there each summer "on tour" getting smashed up on the local ales.
    Tiverton Town and Truro City it is then 
  • Options
    Fulham.
  • Options
    Wolves - no, Alex Rae played for them.
    Man City - no, they should have rolled over in 1937 and let us win the league.
    Sunderland - no, they play in stripes.
    Fulham - what, after the free kick that wasn't????

What about Aston Villa?
  • Options

Tiverton Town and Truro City it is then 
    Good - Truro - Where I live. Well exist. Not really live as such. QPR are coming to play Truro City FC. Neil Warnock the C***. He bought Crystal Palace down last year.
  • Options
    L.Orient wouldn't be a bad shout if we had to. Fans seem decent enough whenever I''ve met them, also give them credit for their sponsored walk to the Valley.
  • Options
    I like Stevenage and Barnet -My current local clubs to do well - but never at our expense.
  • Options
    Wolves - no, Alex Rae played for them.
    Not forgetting kevin muscat played for them, a proper grade A millwall c***

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Truro would suit me, or Northwich Vic
  • Options
    Brighton or Sunderland for the reasons given above.
  • Options
    L A Galaxy, Miami Whatevers or Sydney Socceroos, somewhere warm and a bit exotic for the occassional away game
  • Options
    Agreed, Lincs.

Somewhere really appealing. And that ain't Welling!
  • Options
    Dynamo Wanka.
  • Options
    Welling or Brighton
  • Options
    Sunderland
  • Options
    Have a soft spot for Barnet so would say them if anyone.
  • Options
    i was have to say brighton too