Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mid-morning transfer rumours

From the Beeb's site:

Charlton boss Alan Pardew is planning an end-of-season move for Celtic midfielder Thomas Gravesen. (Mirror)

Reading midfielder Steve Sidwell is still holding out on a new deal. Aston Villa, Manchester City, Charlton, West Ham and Middlesbrough are interested. (Star)

Goalkeeper Andreas Isaksson is preparing to look for a new club after being frozen out at Manchester City. (Mirror)

The last one doesn't mention Charlton...am I right in thinking we were linked with him a while back? Certainly with Myhre about to return to Norway and Andersen already gone, and presumably Scott Carson scheduled to return to Liverpool I can see us being interested.

Comments

• Options
    we were linked with him when he went to Man City.
  • Options
    Surely this is pointless speculation till we know what division we're in??
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Surely this is pointless speculation till we know what division we're in??[/quote]

Yep, but we are going to need a goalkeeper whichever league we play in. We stand to lose three seasoned keepers this year - one has gone, and the other two are going.
  • Options
    Agree re the goalie, BFR, but even then, there might be more chance of keeping Carson if we stay up...
  • Options
    I see the February transfer-rumour window is now fully open!