Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That Beyonce bird

2»

Comments

• Options
    It's a little known fact that Roy Castle is her father.
    lol... beyoncé castle .. thing is Roy was more naturally talented, it's a pity she's not a chip off the old portculis .. loves to blow her own trumpet though .. allegedly
  • Options
    Dedication is what you need.
  • Options
    Brilliant I actually LOL'd as the yoots say!
  • Options
    People forget with music what's one man's tipple another man's poison. I think she is stunningly attractive, a good performer and really like her music. won't apologise for not being 'cool'.
  • Options
    Oh Smudge you are cool
  • Options
    I take that as a compliment from someone younger than me !
  • Options
    People forget with music what's one man's tipple another man's poison. I think she is stunningly attractive, a good performer and really like her music. won't apologise for not being 'cool'.
    No need to apologise for not being cool. Apologies for the poor taste might be in order though... :-)
  • Options

Not bad to  look at but the majority of her tunes (with the odd exception) are awful wallpaper pop - the kind that blares down the phone at you when you are put on hold by a call centre and makes you even more pissed off than when you first rang them up!

IMHO, of course Mr AFKA!

• Options
    Crazy in love is one of the best pop tunes of all time. The rest of it.........Rubbish. imho.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When I was working on the film crews we ued to meet a lot of actors, singers etc prior to make up and costume. Most looked alright but my god Beyonce was stunning. Some fussy folk on here...
  • Options
    Ive just got back from working at her new album release in the vip bar (nice little summer job!), Ive never thought she was that good looking before but bloody hell standing next to her I now realise what all the fuss is about, absolutely stunning! I did manage to spill a tray of cocktails right in front of her and Jay z's bodyguard, he didnt look too impressed!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    This
    Except I am cool
    Reading some of the chuff on here I'd bet my house that in a survey beyonce would be considered better looking than 99% of our other halves (sharapovas fiance, dbent25, excepted)
    And I prefer a bit of meat on a bird , more cushion for the pushin ......
    Each to their own but more confirmation that on Charlton Life you get a higher ratio of weirdos to the pound
  • Options
    If you haven't seen the film "Cadillac Records" try and catch it, as Beyonce is absolutely stunning in her role of legendary soul singer Etta James.

The film is a must-see for anyone with more than a passing interest in Blues & Soul music, as it tells the story of the influential Chess Records lable from Chicago.

• Options
    Still think she is more Mariah than Aretha .......
    I am all for a woman that is a sort, but dancing, giggling, and arse waving  however cute is somewhat secondary.
    But then I expect, a voice  from a singer, I am traditional like that........
  • Options
    One of the best looking black women in the public eye - no question. Crap music though.
  • Options

It's man dressed up I tell you..

• Options

It's man dressed up I tell you..

but thats enough about you Grumpy, what about that beautiful creation Beyonce?
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfQtfw8U06g&feature=related
    If you want to see a woman sing and you are not to bothered about the singing........ 
    mind you  who was listening.......
  • Options
    One of the best looking black women in the public eye - no question. Crap music though.
    That's the thing though Dan - she seems to spend an inordinate amount of time telling the world how proud she is to be an independent black woman making it on her own... whilst marrying a bloke who runs her career for her and spending Christ knows how much on skin lighteners, hair straightening, plastic surgery in a vain attempt to look more white. Bizarre.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hmmmm

I think Beyonce Knowles is a fox, complete stunner

Not keen on her music and didn't think it was the type of thing Glastonbury was about but seemed to go down well from those I know that went

• Options
    That's the thing though Dan - she seems to spend an inordinate amount of time telling the world how proud she is to be an independent black woman making it on her own... whilst marrying a bloke who runs her career for her and spending Christ knows how much on skin lighteners, hair straightening, plastic surgery in a vain attempt to look more white. Bizarre.
    Gonna sound controversial i know but there's no question in my mind that generally speaking, the more white a black woman looks, the more attractive she is and i think that applies to the way black men view black women as well - nothing earth shattering in that i know. Is that a racist thing to say or just an honest assessment? Wouldn't believe much that comes out of celebrities mouths to be honest. She's a pop creation and will do whatever it takes to make money.
  • Options
    not racist at all. i dont generally find black women attractive. a matter of natural attraction...nothing else.
  • Options
    attraction is anything but natural (ie how many smelly, hairy cave women turn you on!!!). There are stunning women of all races.
  • Options
    so the way a womans face and body is structured isnt natural? if it fits my definition of attractive, then its a natural attraction surely? ;)

like i say i dont generally find black women attractive. personal taste.
  • Options
    I don't think saying you don't find women of a certain race attractive is racist - any more than saying you don't find blondes/redeheads/brunettes attractive. Personally, I think beautiful women are beautiful women, irrespective of race. How anyone can take a look at (for instance) Pam Grier or Tamara Dobson in the seventies blaxploitation films and say they don't find them attractive is beyond me.
  • Options

What's wrong with men dressing up as women anyway?

Cross dressing is long overdue at Glastonbury..it has become too mainstream and dull by far.

Just wish Beyonce looked a bit more like a woman and could sing.

Is that so racist?

• Options
    attraction is anything but natural (ie how many smelly, hairy cave women turn you on!!!). There are stunning women of all races.
    bizzarre statement - of course attraction is natural and i did deliberately say 'generally speaking'.