Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Womens World Cup

England on Eurosport now. drawing 1-1 with Mexico.

Kelly Smith is so much better than anyone else its silly. The black girl upfront for England has missed some chances....no suprise she played for Charlton.

It really is the sign of the off season when ive just written three sentences about womens football.

oh and the goalkeepers are so bad its worth watching it for them on its own.

Comments

• Options

It's strange because they look so immobile & one-paced.

And yet when they do the ironing, cooking or washing etc the speed they do it at cannot be beaten.

• Options
    Casey Stoner was Charlton captain
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    It was painful to watch. They all looked like they were running in treacle and the ball was the shape of a fifty pence piece. Just dreadful.
    I can't remember the name of our striker up front ( no 14) but I do know she was overweight uninterested and looked like she desperately needed a shit when she ran! Apparently she had scored 11 goals in 59 games. God knows how she had got 59 caps?? I won't be watching anymore games.
  • Options

Her name is Eniola Aluko. couldnt trap a fridge freezer. Didnt she play for our ladies team? 

• Options
    Little tip for tonight but keep it quite. Germany are expected to hammer Nigeria tonight so get on over 3.5 or 4.5 goals.  
  • Options

18m people watched Germany's opening game.

I am of the opinion that me and my mates would beat the England womens team despite them being fitter than us.

• Options
    Some of your comments are a bit harsh. I think if we'd lent them Worner, our first team from last season would've struggled against them.

I remember it being mooted a while back that to improve the womens game they should have male goalies.
  • Options

18m people watched Germany's opening game.

I am of the opinion that me and my mates would beat the England womens team despite them being fitter than us.

My son's under 9's side would give them a game if the match against Mexico is anything to go by.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Little tip for tonight but keep it quite. Germany are expected to hammer Nigeria tonight so get on over 3.5 or 4.5 goals.  

3.5 or 4.5 goals? Is that actual betting terminology (genuine question) ?

How can you have half a goal or im a missing soemthing?

• Options

The Explanation from ProGambler.com

There are several different markets relating to goals
    that we will be interested in over the course of the
    season. The main goals market we will be using will be
    Over/Under 2.5 goals. This sometimes confuses people
    who are new to football betting as there is obviously
    no such thing as half a goal. Basically, if you back
    over, then you need three goals to win, if you back
    under, then you want no more than two goals.

• Options
    Some of your comments are a bit harsh. I think if we'd lent them Worner, our first team from last season would've struggled against them.

I remember it being mooted a while back that to improve the womens game they should have male goalies.
    You must be kidding, surely? Even considering how dire our first team were last year, we would have hammered the German women's team (accepted by most as the best in the world) at least 15-0. If you seriously think otherwise, you are deluding yourself. It's as daft a comment as Bexley Dan saying he is a better player than Semedo.
  • Options
    when i was at uni in the states, our womens team were ranked 5th in the Nation at NCAA II level. Our mens team werent even ranked.

we had to watch their games as they played before us most weeks, especially at away games. they constantly went on at us that if  we had a game they could beat us. so, end of the season we played them....and won 13-0. the game didnt even get to half time.

im not mocking the womens game, i think its great how its progressed and girls want to play football, its just ridiculous to even try and compare it to the mens game.
  • Options
    Cheers Beds
  • Options

You must be kidding, surely? Even considering how dire our first team were last year, we would have hammered the German women's team (accepted by most as the best in the world) at least 15-0. If you seriously think otherwise, you are deluding yourself. It's as daft a comment as Bexley Dan saying he is a better player than Semedo.
    Yea, I was kidding - even that shower of **** could beat the England Womens team.
  • Options
    when i was at uni in the states, our womens team were ranked 5th in the Nation at NCAA II level. Our mens team werent even ranked.

we had to watch their games as they played before us most weeks, especially at away games. they constantly went on at us that if  we had a game they could beat us. so, end of the season we played them....and won 13-0. the game didnt even get to half time.

im am mocking the womens game, i think its awful and girls should stick to what they know best like binge drinking, its just ridiculous that women's football was ever invented.
    Bit harsh
  • Options
    Sorry for anyone who listened to my goal fest tip in the Germany game. 0 - 0 half time and they couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo.