Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Johnnie Jackson DJ set - Saturday

edited June 2011 in General Charlton

Charlton's very own Johnnie Jackson will be DJing at central London indie club Acrylic on Saturday. Cheap entry for all Addicks!

More details on the facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=227389110624204 or check out the flyer.

Comments

• Options
    Give me strength - how can he focus properly on Saturday's game when he's doing this afterwards.

Now this is what I'm talking about on the "We're still 5th ..." thread. 

SORT IT OUT POWELL!
  • Options
    forgive me for being dopey, but how do you dj indie music?...surely you cant mix it...is it simply just selecting the songs and hitting PLAY/STOP?
  • Options

You still have to mix the songs into each other!

• Options
    Its not that difficult though!
  • Options
    but theres no beat matching??...your just fading in and out of each song?
  • Options
    Danceable indie.  Biggety Bong!
  • Options
    He's clearly taking future careers into consideration already. He was on Late Kick-Off last season and now he's DJing. What next? Fireman?
  • Options
    And being a footballer is just about running about a bit and kicking a ball. Fellas got it made ain't he?
  • Options
    but theres no beat matching??...your just fading in and out of each song?
    Yep , good life being a footballer , was Racon a DJ because he faded in and out?
  • Options
    i wasnt trying to take anything away from our JJ. just interested how it works!

and if racon was a dj, he'd only do social and working mens clubs. big venues he'd shit himself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LOL 
  • Options
    Do you think Jackson will be going in for any tackles the afternoon before his set?