Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

These idiots should know better

2»

Comments

• Options
    saw bailey training you today TCE.

Fame at last : )

How I am I doing?
    Hopefully I'm not letting him down, there are one or two things he would like me to work on............................................ ; )

he knows what he's doing.

what with the long lead to stop you running in front of the cars. i bet he had you back home, fed and waterred before the rain came down aswell.

• Options
    edited June 2011
    Well TCE your link doesnt work, but you have to admit that when you say they dont confront the Police, this evidence does suggest you are wrong. Very wrong.
    you said
    but heaven forbid them criticising the law.
    So wrong. They took them to court. Which in my book is just a tad of criticism, wouldnt you say?

I did say "stand in front of a camera and give an interview" maybe I should have added, (and criticise them on camera?)

What I will add is that, in my opinion 'If they picked up the baton at the start of the race, instead of waiting for the publicity showpiece to start gaining pace' They might better thought of, but they will continue to spend thousands on TV advertising to keep the donations coming in, while the rescues do the real graft for "naff all"

http://www.germanshepherdrescue.co.uk/gsd-shot-by-rspca.html

• Options
    edited June 2011
    hmmm
    No, what you wrote is what I pasted in my last; but heaven forbid them criticising the law.

They do more than criticise the law. They may, however,  not be as instantaneously responsive as you would like.

It is clear you love your pets, but your criticism (for that is what it was) of the RSPCA is, I feel, misguided.
    Sure they could do better. But more than criticise the law, as you claim they do not, they in fact do more and prosecute the law.

They have limited resources (anyone who would like to help them by donating could follow this link http://www.rspca.org.uk/donate), but animal lovers of all people should  not criticise them un necessarily
  • Options

By your own admission they could do better, and in my opinion that is where they could start addressing the issue. That "Royal" bit at the front does not put them above criticisim. 

This rescue gets no public donations and has no resources as all funds are spent saving the dogs and not administration................................

Want to call this one a draw and agree to disagree? ; )

http://www.biggsd.com/

• Options

How I am I doing?
    Hopefully I'm not letting him down, there are one or two things he would like me to work on............................................ ; )

what with the long lead to stop you running in front of the cars. i bet he had you back home, fed and waterred before the rain came down aswell.

Just made the front garden for a 'Dump' before it threw it down, Uncle Seth will be so proud ; )
  • Options
    Well I just hope that if anyone on here - or elsewhere - had the same thing happen to them then people might want to wait for the facts to emerge before passing judgement.

Personally I don't know what happened, but I am keen to find out how something like this could possibly happen.
  • Options

How I am I doing?

Just made the front garden for a 'Dump' before it threw it down, Uncle Seth will be so proud ; )
    Did Bailey clear it up after you?

• Options

By your own admission they could do better, and in my opinion that is where they could start addressing the issue. That "Royal" bit at the front does not put them above criticisim. 

This rescue gets no public donations and has no resources as all funds are spent saving the dogs and not administration................................

look, it isnt a battle.

I used to give a monthly sum to the RSPCA. They DO receive funds from the public
    You stated they wouldnt criticise the law.
    I pointed out, factually, that the opposite to what you said is true.
    They not only criticise, they PROSECUTE.

How can you possibly, in your terms, 'win' this discussion?

your 'Royal' red herring; any organisation can be criticised, but your post, as pasted here, is just wrong

Also the RSPCA are noticable by
    their absence, once again if you or I did this they'd be standing in
    front of some cameras somewhere giving an

interview, but heaven forbid them criticising the law.

your dogs are lovely, but just admit your post was simply wrong in its criticism of the RSPCA.
  • Options

look, it isnt a battle.

I used to give a monthly sum to the RSPCA. They DO receive funds from the public
    You stated they wouldnt criticise the law.
    I pointed out, factually, that the opposite to what you said is true.
    They not only criticise, they PROSECUTE.

How can you possibly, in your terms, 'win' this discussion?

your 'Royal' red herring; any organisation can be criticised, but your post, as pasted here, is just wrong

Also the RSPCA are noticable by
    their absence, once again if you or I did this they'd be standing in
    front of some cameras somewhere giving an

interview, but heaven forbid them criticising the law.

your dogs are lovely, but just admit your post was simply wrong in its criticism of the RSPCA.

I'l respect your opinion and I'll leave it there, we both agree two dogs lost their through neglect and it should never happen again.

"Run to the Bridge"

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    cool