Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How do you know these players are good?

2»

Comments

• Options
    cda fooled me

;)
  • Options
    cda fooled me

;)
    I can sell stuff and can read a P & L but it's my interpersonal skills, insight and humour that colleagues and clients value.

I was once described at an assessment centre as "Cool and Cerebral"   I think I may have that as a tattoo : - )
  • Options
    BWP has the weakness of giving the ball away a bit to easily sometimes, JJ can drift out of games, Semedo doesn't get enough goals - name me any Championship or League 1 player as well as a lot of Premiership players and I'll give you a weakness. If anybody doesn't appreciate that signing Stephens, Green and Wiggins are major coups.....well I give up!!!!
  • Options
    cda fooled me

;)
    I can sell stuff and can read a P & L but it's my interpersonal skills, insight and humour that colleagues and clients value.

I was once described at an assessment centre as "Cool and Cerebral"   I think I may have that as a tattoo : - )
    I don't recall Fonzy in a cardy?
  • Options
    fonzy

ok here you go
  • Options
    fonzy

ok here you go
    And his real first name is.....
  • Options
    Alphonse?
  • Options
    fonzy

ok here you go
    And his real first name is.....

Henry Winkler I think...

• Options
    Kevin?
  • Options
    him and ron howard (ritchie cunningham) are big time move directors..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Next season I will be in the uncomfortable position of not recognising either Charltons players or the oppositions.
    With you there SHG - thank goodness for the names on shirts these days!
  • Options
    That link to the watford and sheff wed boards yesterday has given me as much optimism as anything else - must admit, i hadn't heard of most, if not all of our signings before the last month or so. Dare i say it, the fact that we've got a whole new set of people doing the recruiting can only be an improvement on the last few abysmal seasons.
  • Options
    It's the money that is making the real difference. It's not hard for a club to pick out the better players from this league, but until now we couldn't afford to spend £1m+ on transfer fees. Phil Chapple is still involved with the scouting as well.
  • Options
    pardew and dowie spent quite a bit
  • Options
    Next season I will be in the uncomfortable position of not recognising either Charltons players or the oppositions.
    With you there SHG - thank goodness for the names on shirts these days!
    and don't forget there'll be a bigger screen