Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PC Pardew

Comments

• Options
    [span]Charlton Life[/span] thats doesnt work SS
  • Options
    @wss @salad: with bbcode selected, you should see a toolbar. select the text you want to colour and then click the button with the colour swatches (almost in the centre of the tool bar) to pick a colour. easy-peasy.

@stanmore: I saw it yesterday and it did make me laff. I'm not a zealot, honest ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]@wss @salad: with bbcode selected, you should see a toolbar. select the text you want to colour and then click the button with the colour swatches (almost in the centre of the tool bar) to pick a colour. easy-peasy.

@stanmore: I saw it yesterday and it did make me laff. I'm not a zealot, honest ;-)[/quote]

doesnt work!! i've tried that before i get the "Error on page" thing on my status bar...
  • Options
    I loved this bit ..... Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centres for adults

PCs are personal computers - IBM came out with the first ones around 1980, now lots of companies do them of course.
    Why are Macs the only personal computers that deny being PCs? Is it because they are inflexible and you can't choose your software?
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    "Error on page" "Error on page""Error on page"
  • Options
    thats what i get too! i used to know html speak for colours and italics

italic
  • Options
    bold hurrah
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]I loved this bit .....Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centres for adults

PCs are personal computers - IBM came out with the first ones around 1980, now lots of companies do them of course.
    Why are Macs the only personal computers that deny being PCs? Is it because they are inflexible and you can't choose your software?

The Mac is a PC, however the way it's gone there are machines that run Windows, you know the one that crashes and you get blue screen on, and then there are ones that run OSX, which doesn't get viruses, crash, freeze up etc.
  • Options
    and the thing that pisses me off the most about those ads is that PC gets the good lines
  • Options
    Thanks Rothko
    What about OS/2 (yes it still exists!) ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    so i'll ask again....why don't big companies use them for all their staff in an average office?
  • Options
    Why do lemmings walk off cliffs? ;-)
  • Options
    Catch 22 I guess ..... big companies want to avoid the complications and cost of going to a minority platform
  • Options
    Cause Apple in the early 90's where a shambolic company, and Microsoft had pretty much free rein of the market, once Apple got there house in order by the time of the iMac, the office war was lost, loads of places had Windows installed, and Microsoft lost lead on updating etc.

Too expensive to change over now, and Apple have gone for a different market, i.e. home computers that do the things you want a computer to do at home. Hence PC are for the office, Macs are for Home
  • Options
    you missed a "fact" off the end of your sentence sash ;-)
  • Options
    FACT TA MONDO!

Oh and Macs look cool as well
  • Options
    I have my passwords on a post it note on my monitor. How else am i going to remember them if they keep asking me to change them?!
  • Options
    excuse me, why cant i change the colour of my text?
  • Options
    The quality of these passwords is not filling me with confidence. Please, please, tell me none of the passwords you've posted above are used on this forum?
  • Options
    @WSS: Are you using Internet Explorer 7? If so, that's probably the problem, if not what browser?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i'm using 6 at work and 6 at home...its never worked i tell thee!!!

to be fair, you doing it then was the first time i had ssen it done. thought the function was just dormant
  • Options
    OK, I'll investigate further...
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [color=#FF0000][/color]

• Options
    edited February 2007
    [span]¶§¿¶§¿¶§¿¶§¿¶§¿¶§¿¶§¿¶§¿[/span]
  • Options
    is my text cominh out in colour
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2007
    Oh yeah baby, macs rock man!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I DONT even know what im trying to achieve.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite][span]Oh yeah baby, macs rock man![span][/span][/span]
    Your Fisher Price got pretty colours?!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    <span style="color:#00DD45;">
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW[/span]
  • Options
    can you PC pillocks see that my text is in colour???? Can the PC do these colours too??