Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welling Stabbing

13»

Comments

• I must apologize for my earlier posts ,hope i have nt offended anyone .i just think its a disgusting waste of a young life but i do think the death penalty would restore a bit of order for this sort of crime which seems to be a weekly event,
  • Initially maybe, but Beaverbrook saw sense far earlier than Rothermere and the Daily Mail prided itself on being the official newspaper of the British Union of Fascists. Nothing has changed there.

"Middle-Class" Fascists, if you don't mind.
  • I'm only 22 so I could be wrong but iv always thought it didn't used to be this bad. A few decades ago, a fight was a fight, they happened, with fists, you even won or lost then u moved on. If things were still like that now I wouldn't be scared about walking down the street - I'm not now but I am scared of dying because life is so cheap today. If I could walk down the street knowing no one had any weapons on them I would never fear anyone, thing or place but since it's not like that, im scared of being the victim of a senseless killing. Again maybe I'm romanticing how things were before I was born but im sure even gangbanging used to have codes of ethics. And im sure they do in other countries too, we just have the most moronic youth. Arguably today's criminal youth do get their ideas from American gang culture, but they have still got it horribly wrong in their attempt to mimick their gun toting heroes. Of course in a perfect world there would be no gangs and peace would rule but since that's not going to happen we have to be realistic about the fact that there will always be gangs - even the police is a gang. Yet most gangs have codes of ethics - protect your patch and don't let innocents get caught up in it. English gang culture is nothing like that though - it's morons stabbing the first person they see thinking they'll get respected - they won't. Chuck any of the cunts in the Bronx, Harlem or anywhere like that and they wouldn't last 5 minutes. Someone needs to tell these idiots that what they are doing is not gangbanging. Maybe this kid wasn't innocent, maybe he would have stabbed the one who stabbed him had his killer not been so quick, but the whole thing is still ridiculous and if it wasn't so tragic it'd be laughable.
    My point was emphasised just this evening when my sister, on returning from a holiday in Tenerife told me about her meeting with 'MC Harvey' from 'So Solid Crew'. No lie, he slapped her round the face for "looking at him". Again, violence is always gonna be around and for this clown, his 'hard' image sold records, but hitting a woman? Playfully or not is again, disgraceful. Is that gonna earn him any respect? No.
    This is a bit all over the place, im pretty tired, but my main point is instead of pretending as the government like to do that it's possible to stop all violence, what would be nice would be to see at least some evidence of codes of ethics, if they wana stab each other all day long then go for it, but don't bring other people into it. If they really wana gangbang then they're no where near it.
    Iv never had any interest in joining the army but always thought it would if the country was invaded but the thought of fighting alongside these brainless morons? I'd rather any other race. It's so sad, tragic but more than abything else, its embarrassing.
  •  My point was emphasised just this evening when my sister, on returning from a holiday in Tenerife told me about her meeting with 'MC Harvey' from 'So Solid Crew'. No lie, he slapped her round the face for "looking at him". Again, violence is always gonna be around and for this clown, his 'hard' image sold records, but hitting a woman? Playfully or not is again, disgraceful. Is that gonna earn him any respect? No.

See this is where it all goes wrong , This MC harvey fella needs to be given a complete shoeing and a proper one and thats where violence breeds violence i dont know you or your sister but i want to kick the cack out this p***k,

What is wrong with people

• I know, exactly. She didnt make a big deal out of it and said it was a playful slap but I was still amazed and so angry
  • edited July 2011
    harvey was probably still upset with himself for cheating on such a stunning woman with a horse faced slapper , that on top of being a failed footballer
  • This is how these incidents affect people in the area it happens. Just go this emailed from my boy's school:

"Dear Parents,

Further to my earlier email concerning the incident in Welling last Friday, we have limited information, but have since discovered that there is a possibility of an organised disturbance in Welling later today.

Anyone wishing to collect their children before the end of the school day can do so."

• This is how these incidents affect people in the area it happens. Just go this emailed from my boy's school:

"Dear Parents,

Further to my earlier email concerning the incident in Welling last Friday, we have limited information, but have since discovered that there is a possibility of an organised disturbance in Welling later today.

Anyone wishing to collect their children before the end of the school day can do so."

I am very worried about this.  I am stuck in town and my (young) family live just down the road in Wickham Street.  Does anyone have any news no this?  I called the police but they did not want to talk to me.  
  • Think we all know what the problem is but we are all to scared to say so in case we are branded a racist . http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-437617/Just-click-away-Armed-gangs-recruiting-You-Tube.html just a small taster of whats out there now.
  • Blimey.  I know the shooting topic has been closed but that was nothing compared to what someone has said on newsshopper website.
  • Sponsored links:

• Two schoolboys have been arrested over the murder of a teenager on a busy
    high street.

Yemurai Kanyangarara, 16, was stabbed in the neck seconds after getting off a
    bus in what police suspected was a feud between individuals from two
    schools.

Detectives described the murder in Welling, south-east London, as one of the
    most brutal they had seen in 25 years.

A 15-year-old boy from Peckham and a 14-year-old boy from Camberwell were
    arrested on suspicion of murder this morning, said Scotland Yard.