Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you are an old fart and like the music of the Faces, Small Faces and early Rod Stewart......

Check out the Pelton Arms in Greenwich tonight.

Comments

• What about if you like the music of above but are no where near being an old fart?
  • You won't be allowed in!
  • Why?

Is someone gonna emerge from a smokey wardrobe and say "tonight matthew, I'm going to be Steve Marriott"
  • Old fart - yes, like live music - yes, rod stewart - no thanks
  • I'm up for it Red if you buy me a pint ;0)
  • Used to really like Rod Stewart's early stuff, did some great Dylan covers.

Very different from the commercial crap he later produced.
  • I'm up for it Red if you buy me a pint ;0)
    If you buy me 6 first!
  • edited July 2011
    Phooey!! Real old farts are saving up their pension to see John (Wild Wind) Leyton, Mike (Come Outside) Sarne, and Mike Berry and the Outlaws in September. And don't forget Duane Eddy will soon be on tour: I'll let you know the dates.
  • The faces were a great band, and Rod , before he went solo and took himself too seriously was an excellent singer, 
    Loved Steve Marriott too....... but the guy I thought that was the best musician was Ronnie Lane, and as the group at the Pelton is called the 'Ronnies' I believe I would have loved this ........
    Hope the gig goes well, good to see Ronnie remembered 

• this sounds good, I am a massive Faces fan - love those Ron Wood guitar sounds, so simple yet so good
  • Sponsored links:

• Gimme E too D and Rene any day!
  • Check out the Pelton Arms in Greenwich tonight.
    Small fact, the Pelton Arms was used for Rock and Chips