Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Do you ever have days where you can't stop eating/never feel full?

edited July 2011 in Not Sports Related
This seems to be an everyday occurance with me, I'm nearly always hungry and never feel full. Could shovel away a steak with various trimmings and a few hours later it would feel like I have an empty stomach, could easily have 4 bowels of cereal and still feel hungry, Think it's out of boredom more than anything really, Im lucky I guess in the sense that I'm quite active and I weigh 11 stone.

Comments

• siblers said: "easily have 4 bowels"

Is that four bowls - or full bowels .......?

;o)
  • Drink more water - pints of the stuff. That should do the trick.
  • could easily have 4 bowels

I think your problem is called the munchies ;-)
  • Could be a dirty great worm living in your guts.

:-o
  • Agreed. Tapeworm check time. Mate had one a few years back - was pretty easy to tell tbh, ate like a team of navvies yet started to lose weight and had the shits all the time. Seriously - if it's a real problem for an extended period, go to the quack's. The fecker my mate shat out was huge - came out in segments and must have been about ten feet long!
  • No tape worm, everything down south is working away pretty smoothly. Think my problem is just what I eat really, snacking instead of eating properly and I usually just end up getting sugar cravings so feel more hungry than I am. Definitly gonna try drinking more water, seems like the best solution in the quick term.
  • yea i agree with off it, water does the trick, i eat like that out of boredom sometimes, a lot of time off lately? happened to me when i was first out of work
  • Can you just hang on a minute while I put down my triple burger with large chips ?
  • No tape worm, everything down south is working away pretty smoothly. Think my problem is just what I eat really, snacking instead of eating properly and I usually just end up getting sugar cravings so feel more hungry than I am. Definitly gonna try drinking more water, seems like the best solution in the quick term.
    have you been checked for diabetes?
  • Maybe you're just a greedy sod? :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• do the tape worm test, next time to go to the bog pop a mars bar up your jackzie, next time you go pop up a bounty, on the 3rd time dont pop owt up there and when he sticks his head out looking for a caramac nail the fecker on the head and pull him out..
  • I'm lucky as I can eat what I like and still maintain a svelte like figure
  • I always thought the problem round here was people who couldn't stop drinking.
  • the CL balanced diet, a pint in one hand... another pint in the other hand.. roll ont he 6th of august in the sunshine in the Libs backyard.
  • edited July 2011
    Slow down your food intake by eating slower, chewing the food & tasting it ,rather than golloping it down.

He says with a packet of Hula hoops in one hand.
  • Slow down your food intake by eating slower, chewing the food & tasting it ,rather than golloping it down.

He says with a packet of Hula hoops in one hand.
    and going with the earlier comment about drinking water, have a large glass with your meals, continually sipping throughout