Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Van Susans - Thanks for the support + updates!

Unable to change the title of the original thread so thought I'd start a new one.

Quick thanks to those who have shown support to the band, we've had a big upsurge of Addicks support on Twitter and on Facebook recently, which we really appreciate!

Thought some on here might be interested to know we've just released an Official video for 'Cha Cha Bang' which is from our Debut EP, "We Could Be Scenery". Songs from the EP are being added to circulation on BBC6 Music from Friday, and we think XFM the following week. (Meetings with Absolute radio and others still to come)

We're headlining at the 100 Club on Friday July 22nd if anyone is interested in coming along. There's lots of industry coming down so we're trying to get the biggest crowd possible in order to impress!

We're also returning to headline the IndigO2 on September 24th and we're currently trying to sort out dates etc.. for a gig at The Valley soon.

You should be hearing us played out at games again next season so listen out!

Anyway, here's the video. I'm the fella with the moustache. No it's not real....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny3_4Q0WV5E

Comments

• Sounds good! Glow is a superb track!
  • Excellent stuff, sounds great.
  • Cheers guys!
  • Nice sound. When are you doing an Aussie tour?
  • Good luck with the 100 Club gig tonight!

• With the exception of Redmidland whose in his 80s,

I must be the Van Susans oldest groupie?

I have all their albums and a signed postcard.

; )

Good luck tonight Olly.

• Olly, the girl with the dark hair in the video. can i have her number?

ta and good luck with ur gig.

• With the exception of Redmidland whose in his 80s,

I must be the Van Susans oldest groupie?

I have all their albums and a signed postcard.

; )

Good luck tonight Olly.

@TCE.....cheeky git!!

On a far more serious note.....good luck to the band...I tell anyone that'll listen to look at your u-tube vids.....even though I'm in my MID 50's  TCE!!!!
    Hope u go from success to success.............need a manger??????????
  • Bones is brillaint, and the two girls who frequently appear are hot! Have you got any label interest?
  • Hope u go from success to success.............need a manger??????????

Is Olly`s girlfriend expecting then Redmidland?
    Sorry i could not resist picking up on the error it was a classic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope u go from success to success.............need a manger??????????

Is Olly`s girlfriend expecting then Redmidland?
    Sorry i could not resist picking up on the error it was a classic.
    Well spotted HN......i need to sow down my bloody t y p i n g......

• Well spotted HN......i need to sow down my bloody t y p i n g......

We`ll pretend that one was on purpose!
  • good luck to ya lads!
  • Orpington Boxing Club might just have (another) claim to fame...
  • Just got in from the gig. Absolutley blinding night, we played the gig of our lives in front of some important industry guests so hopefully we're on the verge of the next step. Virgin records are sniffing around so fingers crossed.
    We've been played 4 times on XFM in the last 24 hours which is pretty massive ao all on a high at the moment!
    Thanks for all the good lucks guys. Reall Ppreciate the support.
    Was supposed to be driving to Woking tomorrow, but think I'll need the day to recover!
  • Good luck mate
  • Good luck and  i hope there is a contract offered soon.
  • Really glad to hear it mate u lot were superb that night at indigo

Can't wait till I get the next night off to see you lot again
  • Thanks guys. I made it to Woking in the end!

Hopefully we can have the success of but not the end result of a certain Miss Winehouse.....

• ....even though I'm in my MID 50's  TCE!!!!

So now your username is Redmidfifties .......?

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Congratulations on getting played at The Valley on Sat - good to hear !!
  • Olly, which charlton manager did you get your inspiration from for the video?

Looks a bit like Kieth Peacock during his Gillingham days. :-)
  • Finally having a listen on Spotify, so you might earn a fraction of a penny from the play!

• ....even though I'm in my MID 50's  TCE!!!!

So now your username is Redmidfifties .......?

;o)
    Good call Oggy....might change it!!
  • Van Susans are closing 'Party in the Priory' tonight. On stage at 7pm for an hours set. Come on down! Priory Gardens just off Orpington High Street.
  • Thanks for the plug there matey! If anyone's about come down! Should be a good time.

While I'm here, tickets for our headline show at IndigO2 on September 24th are available now!

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/350046D1B5283446?brand=indigo2&camefrom=CFC_UK_AEGTHEO2_indigo20000WEB

• edited August 2011
    Olly, drop us a line please mate. unsigned@arfm.co.uk

Ta
    J

• Replied to your message Milletts, sorry it's a late one!

Saw a couple of Addicks in the crowd today! Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello afterwards.

Was a different but enjoyable one today. Good fun.

• bit late to the game on thisone. just watched through the vids on youtude. your band is really great. dont know where ive been, but im sure you are going places youve never been. and i dont mean Chesterfields new stadium. when youre a big shot just remember, youre Charlton and not Manure or Chelski, lol.
  • Well that was good tonight