Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robbie Savage

2»

Comments

• Options

Surely we don't need another CM, especially not one that would expect regular football.

If Jackson plays LM then we have a choice from Alonso, Hollands and Stephens in CM with Pritchard as a wild card back up. We could maybe do with another to compliment that (I'm sticking my neck out by saying McCormack won't be here). Savage wouldn't be a bad option.

• Options
    Depending how we're going to play we possibly could do with one more, but i can't really see Savage (or Euell) signing for a League 1 club to be 4th choice.
  • Options

No thanks.

Don't care if he could do a job for us (not that i think he can) he's one of those players that I could never bring myself to clap or cheer no matter what he did.

Plus this forum would have to close down because we all know that we would not have the  right to comment on him or the game because we've never played it professionally.

• Options
    edited July 2011

A "no thanks" from me also. He should stick to what he does best - talking b0llocks, patronising his listeners and spouting hypocritical nonsense about the cheating/diving of other players whilst conveniently forgetting that he built a career on cheating and diving.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Saw in the paper that he broke his nose again on Strictly. Unbelieveable, the amount of times he's broken his nose & bloody hilarious.
  • Options
    Saw in the paper that he broke his nose again on Strictly. Unbelieveable, the amount of times he's broken his nose & bloody hilarious.
    shame it wasn't his neck
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Can't see it being us in all honesty. I must admit though, I have always liked the bloke. It's one of those, you know you shouldn't but you do.