Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wiggins out injured

Comments

• Options
    You b*stard!
  • Options

My heart sank then. Would be such a Charlton thing to happen!.

I read your post and just shouted FFS and glad i checked the link.

• Options
    you bastard.
  • Options
    Did the cycling not gave it away?
  • Options
    I knew about Bradley , but you still got me. My heart sank as well. 
  • Options
    Glad I wasn't the only one fooled.
  • Options

Ouch.

Revenge is a dish best served cold....

• Options
    You had me nervous...
  • Options
    Spoke to a Bournemouth fan today , he wasn't bothered about Wiggins going thought he was a bit too up on himself , was gutted to lose Hollands though and wished him well , didn't realise Wiggins was hated so much by Bournemouth, sounds like he will get a lot of stick 1st game of the season?

• Options
    Weird thread that. Not to sound like a Sheff Wed fan but we're clearly a bigger club, it's progress for him even though he's not moved up a division. I doubt we're paying huge money either after all the poor signings under Pardew and Dowie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weird thread that. Not to sound like a Sheff Wed fan but we're clearly a bigger club, it's progress for him even though he's not moved up a division. I doubt we're paying huge money either after all the poor signings under Pardew and Dowie.
    Aye, I doubt we're giving more than, what, 3K a week? At most! It's the chance to play for a club with at least 2 times the attendances, in London, with a newly assembled team and staff going places. 
  • Options

My heart sank then. Would be such a Charlton thing to happen!.

I read your post and just shouted FFS and glad i checked the link.

This.
  • Options
    lol BFR.  cheered me up, was feeling pretty down because I seem to have missed out on the Euro Millions again.