Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1800 views!!

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Happy days.The video i posted on youtube has had over 1800. wasnt impressed with the chealsea fans comment underneath saying that they out sung us most of the game, im not having that. But he did say hope you stay up and vfr is a great song.

Comments

• Options
    Respect Carlsberg,top vid,enjoyed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]Happy days.The video i posted on youtube has had over 1800. wasnt impressed with the chealsea fans comment underneath saying that they out sung us most of the game, im not having that. But he did say hope you stay up and vfr is a great song.

I sit near the halfway line in the East, and I hate to tell you, that the Chelsea fans were louder than the covered end on several occasions in the first half. I was cringing when the "your support is f*cking sh*t" chant was wheeled out again, cos the Chelsea had actually been louder than you a couple of minutes earlier. The second half effort was excellent though.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the acoustics of the South will always be better than the North, whether its the original Covered End or the North Lower / Upper.

Stick the away fans in the West (lower / upper at the South end) that's what i say
  • Options
    you refer to us as 'you'? if you heard this then why wasnt you helping us out ;-)
  • Options
    it was more than obvious to everybody that chelsea were far louder in the first half, they didnt shut up - especially after they scored, everybody just sat and listened. Carefree etc.

But i didnt really hear them much in the second half which was when we made the noise.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]I was cringing when the "your support is f*cking sh*t" chant was wheeled out again

how about the slightly ironic "where were you when you were shit?"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]it was more than obvious to everybody that chelsea were far louder in the first half, they didnt shut up - especially after they scored, everybody just sat and listened. Carefree etc.

we did go very very quiet when they scored and i could hear and see them cheering,but other than that,i really didn't hear them at all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]it was more than obvious to everybody that chelsea were far louder in the first half, they didnt shut up - especially after they scored, everybody just sat and listened. Carefree etc.

But i didnt really hear them much in the second half which was when we made the noise.
    Well I'm in the East and they were dead quiet 2nd half, in fact I cannot agree with comments regarding their noise in the 1st half. For 3k in a loud stand they were no Pompey.
  • Options
    i thought they sang for at least 20 odds mins i thought in the first and seemed loud enough - loud enough to depress anyway.

not a word in the second as i said.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    Well I'm in the East and they were dead quiet 2nd half, in fact I cannot agree with comments regarding their noise in the 1st half. For 3k in a loud stand they were no Pompey.
    Oh I agree, they were no Pompey, but nor were we first half. Second half was another matter entirely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2007
    just seen a comment from a charlton fan who for some reason was in the away end and said although the vid sounds cool i didnt hear the charlton fans the entire game?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Unfortunately, the acoustics of the South will always be better than the North, whether its the original Covered End or the North Lower / Upper.

Simple solution: Drill some large holes in the roof.

[cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]just seen a comment from a charlton fan who for some reason was in the away end and said although the vid sounds cool i didnt hear the charlton fans the entire game?

Probably lying. Chelsea/Palace/Millwall/Gillingham in disguise.
  • Options
    [cite]

Simple solution: Drill some large holes in the roof.

And build a clear sound proof screen over the front!