Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

saturday

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
gonna be another nerve shattering day. if west ham beat watford and sheffield utd beat spurs that will proberbly affect the players confidence. first time i can remember me wanting the spuds to win.

Comments

• Options
    jeez- just seen that- can't believe i am going to want the spudz to win.

Come on you ................. No i can't say it- but i'll think it!
  • Options
    West Ham 1 - 1 Watford
    Sheff United 1 - 1 Spurs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]West Ham 1 - 1 Watford
    Sheff United 1 - 1 Spurs

Man U 0 - 1 Charlton
  • Options
    Machester United 0 - 2 Charlton Athletic

Hreidasson 34'
    Reid 76'
  • Options
    Hope so guys,but my head says no chance although i think the yids and Watford will both win.
  • Options
    Man Utd 0 Charlton 1 (D. Bent 93)
  • Options
    I dreamt that Lisbie (!) puts us 1 up on 79 only for Ronaldo to equalise in the 89th minute from a hotley disputed penalty. With Utd pressing for a winner D.Bent is brought on to waste a few seconds and ends up racing away to score the winner deep into injury time. Then I woke up !
  • Options
    to be frank guys.........

i think we are in proper trouble against man u their pace and movement and all of them have ability on the ball...

last unwinnable game though....
  • Options
    you can get 28 to 1 on charlton winning on betfair
  • Options
    thats long long odds even for us.....

and not even worth a tenner........

boo hoo........

if we get a point ill stand at my front door naked.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We usually lose by 3 or 4 to them, and can't see this time being any different - desperately hoping it won't be worse. No El Kak remember, and for all his liabilities, he has been part of our more recent defensive stability. And Sankofa v Giggs/ Ronaldo is the stuff nightmares are made of...

Unfortunately we could easily be in posiiton after Sat that we can't overtake WHam even if we beat them on 24th. Need to be prepared for that, and keep positive. It will be a long haul to get out of this.