Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Barton refused visa for Newcastle's US tour

Seems the good ol' US of A didn't fancy someone with his previous in the country.  So he's missed the tour.  Now if most people couldn't do their job properly because of a criminal past, I guess they'd be sacked but no doubt Barton will continue to be paid for sitting around doing nothing.

Comments

• He's going to Holland instead to get wasted, roast whores and get high with the reserve team
  • He's going to Holland instead to get wasted, roast whores and get high with the reserve team

I bet he's laughing his bollocks off!!!
  • Rules is rules.

Barton needs to be crime free for 5yrs before they they'll let him in the US. He has managed 3yrs.

My bet is the US will never have the pleasure of hosting Joey, especially after his trip to Holland.

• He's got away with 3 years as well after that assault on Pedersen not long ago
  • I have to say good to see.  He has a criminal record.  Anybody else with a criminal record would be rufused entry. Footballers should be no different (I know this is not always the case)  Nice to see a footballer treated the same IMO
  • Heyyyyyyyy Joey Barton 
    Oooohhh Aaaahhhh
    I wanna know
    How your not in jail.
  • Im sure he's just been to the States for his summer holiday? 
  • Im sure he's just been to the States for his summer holiday? 
    If so, probably just answered "no" to criminal convictions on his ESTA and the green visa waiver form.  But presumably he'd need a work visa for a footie tour and I'd guess the club applied for all the work visas and weren't prepared to tell porkies on his.
  • Heyyyyyyyy Joey Barton 
    Oooohhh Aaaahhhh
    I wanna know
    How your not in jail.
    Brilliant. If we get anywhere in the cup I hope we draw the geordies for this.  
  • Nile Ranger has been denied a visa as well now
  • Sponsored links:

• Nile Ranger has been denied a visa as well now
    That's because they never forgave his great great grandfather for befriending Tonto.
  • Let's go kemo savy
  •  

Nile Ranger has been denied a visa as well now
    That's because they never forgave his great great grandfather for befriending Tonto.
    Thats just stupid!
  • Only become Fleetwood's new head coach... Apparently...