Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have You Bought The New White Away Kit Yet?

Just wondered if anyone had bought the new white 'Away' shirt , and what they thought of it it , and whether people will buy it , but just haven't got round to it yet?
Wondered how it was selling in the club shop?

Comments

• Options
    sounds like market research to me, bringing out your own brand of charlton away kit mendonca? ;)
  • Options
    Will be getting it as soon as we know what number Danny Green is .
  • Options
    I want it but I can't afford it right now. Does anyone know if they will do a long sleeved version? I would snap that up. 
  • Options
    i've ordered it, hoping it arrives tomorrow so I can take it on holiday and wear it at LA Galaxy vs Real Madrid on Saturday
  • Options
    No i'm in the haven't got round to it yet catergory , was just interested to see what the demand was like , seeing the auction on the back to the valley shirt , that Henry's raffling auctioning off ;) got me thinking of it.
  • Options
    I'll be getting it sent over in about 2 weeks when i can afford it.  Can't wait!!!
  • Options
    i've ordered it, hoping it arrives tomorrow so I can take it on holiday and wear it at LA Galaxy vs Real Madrid on Saturday
    Is that game in LA or Madrid?
  • Options
    It's ok I just checked it's in LA

Shame really as I'm in Madrid Saturday!
  • Options
    Hoping to go along today (thurs) to the superstore and get it, I assume it's not sold out yet
  • Options
    Got it today, ordered it yesterday, charlton being well fast with delivery for once.  Really nice shirt with printing, one of the nicer away shirts we had this year.  Also on another note, brought another shirt and lady wouldnt let me get wrightphillips 10, just the name, because she said there could be big number changes :/ cant see him wanting to change though...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got it today, ordered it yesterday, charlton being well fast with delivery for once.  Really nice shirt with printing, one of the nicer away shirts we had this year.  Also on another note, brought another shirt and lady wouldnt let me get wrightphillips 10, just the name, because she said there could be big number changes :/ cant see him wanting to change though...

Guess they want to play it safe else a load of people would be very angry if they got the wrong number on a new shirt. 
  • Options
    It's ok I just checked it's in LA

Shame really as I'm in Madrid Saturday!
    Yes, it's the first thing we do when we get to LA, can't wait.
  • Options
    yeh me n my mrs got one each. we're getting married next month so she got my surname (soon to b her surname) on the back.... sweet
  • Options
    I seem to be in the minority, I don't like white shirts. I bought the blue shirt last year and I love it. It's going to make us a patriotic crowd in our red, white, and blue !
  • Options
    Blue is wrong for Addicks. Always has been, always will be.....
  • Options
    Saw the new shirt in the club shop window this morning. Tempted to get it.
  • Options

Can you look after it as I might have to auction it in a few years time. : - )
  • Options
    Bought one for my son on Tuesday. He loves it. I quite like it too - not really into the whole shirt thing, but it's certainly one of the better ones.
  • Options
    got it for little webb jr for his bday...... nice shirt!!
  • Options
    One of our greatest days came while we were wearing blue, the 1987 Play-Off Final Replay. 

I really like the blue shirt too, glad it's being kept for another year, and it will certainly be used as Sheffield United, Brentford, Exeter and Stevenage all wear red and white stripes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know what you mean , but i like it ,gives me hope we are going to do a Man City. given Mr Slaters connections, also makes my belly look slimmer!
  • Options
    Brought it on Tuesday, very nice.

Seems that Macron keep it simple and that works
  • Options

Can you look after it as I might have to auction it in a few years time. : - )

Don't worry Henry, it will be in good condition but with slight bobbling on the front.
  • Options
    Why is it priced £40.99 now?

Thought they were always £39.99

Might buy the blue third kit as it's only £15 now
  • Options
    Why is it priced £40.99 now?

Thought they were always £39.99

Might buy the blue third kit as it's only £15 now

I'll take a totally random guess  that the price has gone up.
  • Options
    Or more precisely VAT is now 20%
  • Options
    There are still loads of away shirts in the Superstore, I've just bought mine from there.
  • Options
    The sky blue wasn't an issue for me, I would be more inclined to complain if our kit was royal blue. Not keen on the new away kit, Sheffield United have the exact same kit in yellow and black, and the collar is a big no no for me too.
  • Options
    I think its alright, dunno about the colar! sheffield united's away kit is the same shirt just diff colours though. Also, West hams is and the are done by Macron to! they must save a lot of time with these kits ay! just change colour for each..
  • Options
    Damn those other clubs with the same kit but just different colours.