Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Online Shop

edited July 2011 in General Charlton
I go on holiday tomorrow and thought I would order the new away shirt, as I live 40 miles from the Valley it is easier to do it that way, hoping that it would turn up in time.  I placed the order Tuesday afternoon, the day it hit the shelves and thought that they would be so busy it would arrive after I left.  Yet it arrived this morning and I have to say that for all the moans about the range of merchandise our club offers the customer service they provide is amazing.

One very happy fat bloke who now has two CAFC shirts to lounge around Malaga in

Comments

• Options
    Dossing around in a charlton shirt??? People might think you're one of last years squad. ;-)
  • Options
    Not even they were that fat and slow
  • Options
    I agree that the clubs retail team are very good they changed my home shirt when the sponsor was coming away with no problems at all! We might not have the best range of stock but the staff have always been spot on and more than helpful! The Charlton way!
  • Options
    cfgs, what's the sizing like in this shirt, mate? Is it a generous fit?

Thanks for any help you can give.
  • Options
    Well before last season I have always worn a XXL but I find the Macron shirts thinner cut so now I wear a 3xl.  Or it could be I am getting fatter.  Thie one is long but not overly wide
  • Options
    Thanks, mate. That's a great help.