Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket...... Im back !!!

edited July 2011 in General Charlton

So looking forward to the new season.... 1st time in 4 years ive ahd a season ticket !!

And to top if off 2 of the little webbo juniors have 1 for the 1st time too !!

come on you reds!!

Comments

• Options
    nice one
  • Options
    Well played.

The kids season tickets are really amazing value and the club deserve real credit for adopting - and sticking with - this policy. 
  • Options
    great value for the juniors as i'm 14 and i only have to pay £75 : )
  • Options
    Got tickets for three of us yesterday, my brother will be getting a season ticket for the first time so hopefully he brings good luck.16 now so it took my a long time to convert him to finally come along
  • Options

So looking forward to the new season.... 1st time in 4 years ive ahd a season ticket !!

And to top if off 2 of the little webbo juniors have 1 for the 1st time too !!

come on you reds!!

Well done , welcome back!
  • Options
    Got tickets for three of us yesterday, my brother will be getting a season ticket for the first time so hopefully he brings good luck.16 now so it took my a long time to convert him to finally come along
    Welcome back!
  • Options
    Ive had season ticket for the last 12 seasons and this year left it late but am glad to have renewed and my seat was not taken, which i was worried about.
  • Options
    You know it makes sense !
  • Options

Glory hunters!!

• Options

Glory hunters!!

i'm not in this catergory , but if more people want to support the club , thats fine by me!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First season ticket since Pardew days. What brought me back?? CPs and the Boards signings of intent that we are trying to build a squad of young talent, mixed with players who want to prove themselves. First time I've agreed and been pleaded with every signing!
    Also in the back row of north lower, the "real covered end" Last time I sat there we won the league.

Roll on Bournemouth at home!
  • Options
     Got mine today.........no.1002.  Obviusly delivered by McOxo or Francis as the rest of the squad are in Spain !!
  • Options
    Could have been Jason Euell delivered it with one of the junior squad and CP is waiting to see how he did.
  • Options

Glory hunters!!

i'm not in this catergory , but if more people want to support the club , thats fine by me!
    It was a joke!! Bearing in mind I have had a ST for 5 yes and have been relegated 2 times.

• Options
    I'm no glory hunter but when you only see your boys on a Saturday and there too young for football something has to give!!

Other than that been going since 84,,
  • Options
    This is the most excited i have been for the start of the season in a long time

/Cheer
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Welcome back.
  • Options
    Good to hear people are coming back ... lets get this party started!