Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***** PLAYERS CHARLTON LIFE HAVE CHOSEN TO SPONSOR FOR 2011/12 SEASON

Comments

• Options
    Sorry Curb_it, but as a rookie how much and how do I pay ? I am in the North Upper. I must say I am surprised by the support we show here, and very pleased to be part of it.
  • Options
    Sorry Curb_it, but as a rookie how much and how do I pay ? I am in the North Upper. I must say I am surprised by the support we show here, and very pleased to be part of it.
    You can pay as much as you want in units of £10.  For every tenner you put in your name is put into the prize draw.

You can pay via cheque, bank transfer, pay pal or cash.   Email Curb-It on brendalamont@hotmail.com for details.
  • Options
    Many thanks to the organisers again this year.

This exercise, and the seat-cleaning etc, don't make us look like a pony outfit IMHO.

I feel it shows the opposite..............

Cut through all the corporate BS, £1000 season tickets, shirt-selling tours of China, and £120k a week Sky FC players - and you will find a genuine football club with genuine support in the community.

Come on Charlton !
    Very well said - completely agree. Thanks to allwho organised this and those who contributed, proud to be a small part of it.
  • Options
    Excellent stuff.

Well done Curb-It!
  • Options

please pm me details i want to give some money preferably by paypal if i can log back in if not ill do by BACS

Ill donate £20 :D COYR great selection of players there

• Options

please pm me details i want to give some money preferably by paypal if i can log back in if not ill do by BACS

Email Curb-It on brendalamont@hotmail.com for details.
  • Options

A mention for Charlton Life on the o/s

http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10267~2393545,00.html

• Options
    Wow.  Excellent.
  • Options

Ill email when home tonight or over weekend thanks henners :) im at work so shouild be working....dum di dum ...
  • Options

Ill email when home tonight or over weekend thanks henners :) im at work so shouild be working....dum di dum ...
    Get your prioritys right Johnny, you should be playing poker ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've gotta say, fantastic work Curb_it. Great player choices, thanks very much for taking the time to organise this again.
  • Options
    I will chuck in a score if you could meet me at the first home game if you like.
  • Options
    I will chuck in a score if you could meet me at the first home game if you like.
    Is that a promise? ;-)
  • Options
    On the OS it says that CL has sponsored McOxo's home kit

Surely Not! 
  • Options
    On the OS it says that CL has sponsored McOxo's home kit

Surely Not! 

Think that was last season.
  • Options
    Yes we did. Everyone voted for him after the orient game.

• Options
    Makes you wonder how little we know about a player after watching him once or twice....I do hope Morrison, Hollands and Green turn out better :)
  • Options
    Is that a promise? ;-)
    Yeah man you know the cons club im always there.
  • Options
    Is that a promise? ;-)
    Yeah man you know the cons club im always there.

Saucy
  • Options
    Lol. Back off love child he's mine.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Well, as you sound so authoritative, hes yours
  • Options
    Why does it say Charlton Life sponsor Mcoxo's home shirt? 
  • Options
    Why does it say Charlton Life sponsor Mcoxo's home shirt? 

That was last season after he played a blinder at Orient !
  • Options
    Emmm What we talking about here? lol
  • Options
    I'm on holiday until the weekend but will sort out the money when back in Blighty

Wise choices on the shirts chaps
  • Options
    Emmm What we talking about here? lol

Don'tworry, she'll be gentle :-s
  • Options
    Just a question. What happens to the sponsorship money and other than a note in the programme, what do the sponsorers receive? Just seems a bit of an outdated thing to do in this day an age of mega bucks owners and rich footballers. 
  • Options
    All the lovely loads of money goes straight into the club coffers.  As mentioned on the website last week.  The club gets rich off us fans.

But in the meantime us fans that contribute get a chance to enjoy a good meal and a night down at the club - if you're lucky enough to win.

Its really for wealthy people / businesses who can afford to sponsor a player and get their company name in the programme - good for advertising.  But this way, us plebs get a chance to dine with our heros... at the cost of 10 or 20 quid.

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Thanks 1905 money received.  3k pledged. 2160 paid. 
  • Options
    3K is fantastic. Well done everyone.

Great for the Club but for me this isn't about them ir's about us, the fans.