Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Austrian driver allowed 'pastafarian' headgear photo

An Austrian atheist has won the right to be shown on his driving-licence photo wearing a pasta strainer as "religious headgear".  A self-confessed atheist, Mr Alm says he belongs to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, a light-hearted, US-based faith whose members call themselves pastafarians.

Are we all sure that we want to remain in the EEU and if so what headgear would YOU choose to wear for your passport or driving licence photo

Comments

• A Jedi knight...
  • An Austrian atheist has won the right to be shown on his driving-licence photo wearing a pasta strainer as "religious headgear".  A self-confessed atheist, Mr Alm says he belongs to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, a light-hearted, US-based faith whose members call themselves pastafarians.

Are we all sure that we want to remain in the EEU and if so what headgear would YOU choose to wear for your passport or driving licence photo

Burka
  • An Austrian atheist has won the right to be shown on his driving-licence photo wearing a pasta strainer as "religious headgear".  A self-confessed atheist, Mr Alm says he belongs to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, a light-hearted, US-based faith whose members call themselves pastafarians.

Burka
    is that the full or demi burka (thought you'd written Gurkha there for a sec)
  • As long as it trivialises things that are important to others, but not to me, then I'll wear it.
  • As long as it trivialises things that are important to others, but not to me, then I'll wear it.
    now that sounds like a very religious statement
  • One with a sign saying...I have just won £161,000,000 !