Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crayford Shopping Precinct closed

edited July 2011 in Not Sports Related

To traffic.

According to the BBC ITV a water main has burst, traffic not very nice around that area.

Comments

• Please try to avoid using the BBC as your main source of news today to support the strike.

• edited July 2011
    I think you'll find we spell it         CENTRE
  • Please try to avoid using the BBC as your main source of news today to support the strike.

What strike? 

What strike? 
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14152795
  • lol TCE.

What strike? 
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-14152795
    Cheers.

I'd completely forgotten that the "World Service" is still going. Bit of a relic from a bygone age really.
  • Or you could avoid asking BBC management about the strike and go here (for example):

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jul/15/bbc-strike-news

• I thought the BBC breakfast show was much improved this morning. No presenters on mega money making inane comments to celebrities plugging their latest book/film/tv series, just the news.
  • edited July 2011
    Well posted DRF.......
    I see that Julia Bradbury was one of the presenters!
    Seemed desperate to get the NUJ  on her side when she was accussed of taking  free flights  from her sister?
    as the post states plenty of people happy to take redundancy, but the bbc are not prepared to do that and refuse to go to ACAS.
    Frankly the likes of the presenters can look after themselves the working journos are just trying to earn a living, and will be going to Salford next year anyway!. 
    News and Breakfast go next year, leaving a  few staff at TVC. 

Of course you could ask yourself why are they going in the year of the Olympics, or why are they going at all? but that explains perhaps why I am no longer there?

• I rather like Julia Bradbury.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Would ya Len?
    ;o)
  • Sorry to dissapoint you two, but La Bradbury is with bun at present, and has just done some 'artistic photos' for a magazine.

The delightful Julia, who I managed to snap on a few occassions while on watchdog ( with her clothes on) is a very friendly and charming lady on my brief associations with her beautiful self. Such a pity she was suspended taking  hospitality a little too far at the Beeb, from her sister in law who runs a travel business!

Still it was all sorted, thanks to  the NUJ among others and Julia   has  I am glad to report done well for herself, after such a 'misunderstanding'

But never one for looking a gift horse in the mouth for one myself , perhaps your luck is in guy's.

Just a pity she had to cross a picket line  when her colleagues are being made redundant......

• I thought the BBC breakfast show was much improved this morning. No presenters on mega money making inane comments to celebrities plugging their latest book/film/tv series, just the news.
    Totally agree Saga Lout... sick of Campbell's smooth smugness and the general silly banter. Time for a change to BBC Breakfast I think
  • Until recently I was finishing work at 6 a.m. and driving home with the Campbell free first hour of Radio 5 Live Breakfast. As soon as he spoke Radio 4.

Safe now back on days.

Road still closed in Crayford.