Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many countries represented on CL?

edited July 2011 in General Charlton
I have noticed how a number of CL posters seem to be based abroad and I wonder just how many countries are represented.  Obviously the majority come from England but would those outside England just indicate where they are living at present?

Comments

• Options
    over the course of a month the forum will be read in between 90 - 120 countries
  • Options
    Are you including Wales as a country?
  • Options
    California
  • Options
    Off-it asked:

Alas - yes!!!
    And as far as I am aware California is a state - but as there are 50 of them, let's see how many lifers are over there.
  • Options
    Er....Qatar here.
  • Options
    Off-it asked:

Alas - yes!!!
    And as far as I am aware California is a state - but as there are 50 of them, let's see how many lifers are over there.
    Had better include Cornwall then, otherwise Oggy will get upset.
  • Options
    Oh yes - Cornwall is defo another country.  My brother lives in Devon and that makes him a 'furriner' when he comes up to the Big Smoke.
  • Options
    Off-it asked:

Alas - yes!!!
    Out here they think it's a country. 
  • Options
    Hello London, Ireland calling.
  • Options
    Essex
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ireland
  • Options
    Malta G.C.

• Options
    Thailand

• Options
    India...in case the username wasn't obvious enough ;)
  • Options
    No prizes for guessing
  • Options
    Near, but not quite in weasel country, SE25/Croydon.
  • Options
    Perth, Western Australia for me and 2 or 3 others!
  • Options
    Bonjour de Luxembourg
  • Options
    Denmark today, Sweden yesterday, Holland tomorrow
  • Options
    Ola from Portugal...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off-it asked:

Alas - yes!!!
    Had better include Cornwall then, otherwise Oggy will get upset.
    Too right, Offy!

Independent Republic of Kernow here - own flag, own Patron Saint and own language that nobody speaks anymore!
    Blow up the bridge and we will drift away into the Atlantic.
  • Options
    Another easy one to guess.

• Options
    Mandurah, Western Australia
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2011
    I have a uni friend who is a teacher plays football in a place called Mandurah in Oz.  Can't remember the name of the team but it definitely has Mandurah in the name.
  • Options
    Råsunda ( Stockholm ) Home of national Stadium and AIK .... flights booked for first few home games  cant wait for some cheap beer in the Lib Club
  • Options
    Un bonjour d'Artois, France
  • Options
    Hoi.....Holland
  • Options
    I have a uni friend who is a teacher plays football in a place called Mandurah in Oz.  Can't remember the name of the team but it definitely has Mandurah in the name.
    We've only got one Club in Mandurah, but we play at all levels e.g. Semi-pro, Masters, Amateur and Socials,. I have ben with the Club for 23 years so woud probably know him
  • Options
    Garry George, Welsh fella - flew back here and back to Oz again in 3 days for the play off final.
  • Options
    Czech Republic