Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

David Grohl at itunes Festival

edited July 2011 in Not Sports Related
David Grohl stopping his concert and telling fan to f' off, I personally found it hilarious, alot of swearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9GMOTaqtc

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant
  • Options
    Dave Grohl is an overrated big mouth who has come to believe his own expensively compiled publicity. He should stick to banging them there drums
  • Options
    lool
  • Options
    Loved this. Watched it on itunes. Grohl gets it spot on. To be honest though it (pissed up idiots fighting) happens at most concerts and has become the norm. A sad reflection on society
  • Options
    It's their own fault. They should call themselves The Foo Dancers  :-)
  • Options
    @Lincsaddick not sure how you can say he is overrated, the recent album was absolute class, probably one of their best
  • Options
    @Lincsaddick not sure how you can say he is overrated, the recent album was absolute class, probably one of their best
    the foo farters? .. I liked their earlier stuff t b h .. I guess all music, art, design etc is a matter of opinion and taste, nowadays the ffs are not for me
  • Options
    Earlier albums were great. Lincsaddick you are wrong.
  • Options
    I agree I prefer the earlier stuff, the couple before the recent album were poor but this new one is brilliant. At least he is back to drumming again with Them Crooked Vultures
  • Options
    Color and the Shape is one of my favourite albums but most of what they've churned out since then has been pretty average imho, all a bit too generic for my liking. There are worse acts out there but they are deffo heavily overated. Grohl has always seemed like a decent guy though whenever I've seen him interviewed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    superb live band , Dave grohl is superb, whoever says they are overated should go and see them live absolutely brilliant.
  • Options
    It's all different strokes for different folks. I've bought all the Foo albums and have seen them live 4 times (including this year at the Isle of Wight festival). I'd say they are a band that has to be seen live as Grohl is one of the best 'front men' of all time (in my opinion).
  • Options
    Saw them live on their Color and the Shape Tour. They were goood but didn't blow me away.
  • Options
    saw them at a radio one thing in Cardiff one the same bill as Oasis and loved them.

This clip made me think that if Oasis had stopped every time there was violence at their gigs they'd never have finished the concert
  • Options
    Saw them live on their Color and the Shape Tour. They were goood but didn't blow me away.
    Quite a long time ago though. Grohl has matured as a front man and now they have a substantial back catalogue to fall back on.
  • Options
    "my show"??  You're in a band Dave.
  • Options
    I disagree LIncs - I think Grohl is a top fella and I love the Foo Fighters.

Nice one, Dave.
  • Options
    Met DG at Amsterdam airport and he was a gent. Seen them live twice and thought they were superb. Exhausting watching them, really put in a shift to entertain.
  • Options
    "my show"??  You're in a band Dave.
    To be fair he did start the band himself and he wrote and recorded the whole of the first album himself, so I would say it is his band and therefore his show
  • Options
    I disagree LIncs - I think Grohl is a top fella and I love the Foo Fighters.

Nice one, Dave.
    lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Perhaps we could show this to our players - this is how you deal with people who boo...