Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Osborne - shocking news....

edited July 2011 in General Charlton

A friend who went to the Under 18's game yesterday against Gillingham has told me that Harry Osborne - the second year scholar, who has recently signed a pro deal at the club, has broken his leg during the match. Sounds like a very serious injury. Good wishes to him and hopefully a speedy recovery.

Comments

• Options
    Sad news indeed. Speedy recovery Harry.
  • Options
    Yes speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Ditto
  • Options
    @H_ossie on twitter.

Hope all turns out okay.
  • Options
    @CAFCyouth he's got a double fracture and French trialist called Alexis, he's 19 and I think only with us last week because first team away
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    mmmm the plot thickens....... wonder if Henry was right regarding this player... was he really 19 or indeed 24? (after all Gill's fan thought he was a ringer)
  • Options
    Just to wish Harry all the best and a speedy recovery, must have been on a high after signing pro and then this.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Best wishes to Harry and his family.
  • Options
    Shame - all the best, Harry.
  • Options
    Is that the same break Pringle had? More recently Ramsey? What is recovery time? Lucky he is young.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wish him a speedy recovery.

Just shows how perilous a career it can be. If that had been a trailist without a club where would he be now.
  • Options
    Best wishes to Harry for a speedy recovery. Hope to see him in the first team in the future.
  • Options
    Get well soon
  • Options
    get well soon harry! very bad luck but he is young and hopefully heel fast! :-(
  • Options
    Harry good luck and have patience.
  • Options
    If that had been a trailist without a club where would he be now.
    Knowing Charlton, he'd have been in hospital being looked after as if he was one of ours, just like we did with Ricardo Fuller a few years back.

Best of luck Harry, Stevie Brown broke his leg twice as a youngster and still managed to become a club legend.
  • Options
    mmmm the plot thickens....... wonder if Henry was right regarding this player... was he really 19 or indeed 24? (after all Gill's fan thought he was a ringer)
    What plot? Am I missing something here?

@CAFCyouth he's got a double fracture and French trialist called Alexis, he's 19 and I think only with us last week because first team away
    That tweet makes no sense at all.
  • Options
    He's saying this french bloke Alexis Nosurname was only with them because the first team are in Spain, suggests he'll be training with first team squad when they're back I guess.
  • Options

Good luck Harry sorry to hear this.

You will come back stronger though and appreciate what you have.

• Options
    What plot? Am I missing something here?

That tweet makes no sense at all.

Someone asked @CAFCyouth 2 questions:
    1), What was Harry's injury ?
    2). Who was the trialist who scored a hat-trick yesterday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's saying this french bloke Alexis Nosurname was only with them because the first team are in Spain, suggests he'll be training with first team squad when they're back I guess.
    Or is Alexis his surname?
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Or is Alexis his surname?
    oo the plot thickens :)

and best of luck to Harry, horrible injury hope he fully recovers
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    What is it about Gill's friendlies? Davisson broken leg against them after a late challenge.  Good luck Harry get fit again ASAP.
  • Options
    Reams, on Into The Valley, reckons this Alexis has some link to Man Utd.
  • Options
    That doesn't sound too good. All the best to Harry and I hope he's back kicking ball in no time.
  • Options
    What is it about Gill's friendlies? Davisson broken leg against them after a late challenge.  Good luck Harry get fit again ASAP.
    To be fair, I was told that no one else was involved - he landed awkwardly apparantly.
  • Options
    Poor lad hope he makes a full and speedy recovery
  • Options
    Promising player , life can be cruel sometimes , all the best Harry.
  • Options
    Reams, on Into The Valley, reckons this Alexis has some link to Man Utd.
    That would be Carrington. Alexis Carrington : - )