Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Back to the valley 'leisure shirt'

Wonder how much this is worth, it was hideous array off pink, black, grey red stripes. I never see anybody else wearing this and haven't seen it since.
Anybody remember it????

Comments

• Options
    Remember it, and had one
  • Options
    Still got mine and would wear it,but like all my 90's shirts its shrunk...... ;-)
  • Options
    That's the kiddy, just found mine inthe loft along with the silver admiral one, upton park admiral one.
    Cant believe I thought I looked cool in that.
  • Options
    shrunk??
  • Options
    You'll never guess what's coming up for sale in the auction soon.
  • Options
    IT HASN'T SHRUNK LIKE PAUL'S HAS IT LOL
  • Options
    IT HASN'T SHRUNK LIKE PAUL'S HAS IT LOL
    Its weird: All my clothes from 90's shrunk at the same time.........
  • Options

don;t make washing machines like they used to

• Options

don;t make washing machines like they used to

wrong thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got that in the loft with about 20 others from the nineties early noughties. Surprisingly they have all shrunk.
  • Options
    I want one
  • Options
    I have the blue an silver admiral kit from about 88ish???? They must be fairly rare as we didn't have many replica shirt sold around that period. Yellow one from that era must be ultra rare
  • Options
    I have the blue an silver admiral kit from about 88ish???? They must be fairly rare as we didn't have many replica shirt sold around that period. Yellow one from that era must be ultra rare

Don't think the yellow one was ever sold. Only remember it being worn 2-3 times. Liverpool away was one.
  • Options
    2-2 at highbury as well I think.