Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adam Smith

In an audio interview on the BBC the Bournemouth chairman seems to think we have signed Adam Smith from Spurs...interesting

Comments

• Options
    Where did you see/hear that?

• Options
    And I mean, local radio? internet? national news?
  • Options
    In an audio interview on the BBC the Bournemouth chairman seems to think we have signed Adam Smith from Spurs...interesting
    Probably been reading Richard Cawley's tweets........
  • Options
    BBC web site under the Division 1 news and then a link further down the page for the audio talking about facing us first game of the season towards the end of the interview.
  • Options
    Adam,Alan smith, adam smith lol he didnt have a clue what he was talking about
  • Options
    lol just got it, skip to 2:55
  • Options
    Just listened to it and that's what he said. Mentioned the three players that played for them last season that will be playing for us on the opening day, so news could be around the corner. Would be another welcome addition, as he did well at Lge 1 level last season.
  • Options
    That sounded like a very bitter comment at the end. 
  • Options
    I'd be a bitter old man if i had to sit and watch my best players move on and can't get replacements in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep, when Simon Francis turns down a contract at your club then you must have problems.
  • Options
    He says he wants a 4-0 win at our place first game.
  • Options
    Not been the same player since Wealth of Nations
  • Options
    Quite like Bournemouth (the place and the club) but they may well struggle a little this season.
  • Options
    Only a few of us are with you Len.
  • Options
    Francis wanted to take free kicks and corners. That's why the contract talks were stalled
  • Options
    He's attracted by the savings he can make in the local store - makro economics
  • Options
    He says he wants a 4-0 win at our place first game.
    Haven't listened but he sounds a tad bitter and as chairman he should be acting a little bit more professional imo, Hollands was out of contract, Wiggins we negotiated and had a bid accepted by them and Smith is a Spurs player, no underhand tactics from what I've seen
  • Options
    Yeah, a bit of sour grapes on his part but to be honest, wouldn't you feel the same if the boot was on the other foot? Not the most professional statement ever made by a chairman, but also not the worst either.......

Now, let's whoop em 4-0. :-)
  • Options
    Richard Cawley tweeting he's set to sign for Burnley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richard Cawley tweeting he's set to sign for Burnley
    It must be true then ;)
  • Options
    Bournemouth are not a club I'd want to underestimate- they seem to carry a great team spirit and will be a tough game for us on 6 August - no doubt about that.
  • Options
    Only a few of us are with you Len.

That makes a change.

Normally nobody is :-)

• Options
    Wouldn't surprise me if Smith went to Burnley. I imagine it was Howe who brought him in for Bournemouth last year so he'd be signing up with a manager who knows him
  • Options
    AFCB Echo now reporting Burnley not interested ....
  • Options

Let burnley have him, too short

But if Burnley not interested that sign him up : - )

• Options

Everytime Cawley tweets the opposite happens! Think he needs new sources.

• Options
    This lad may be Scottish but he is very economical with the ball and has a wealth of skills providing a good supply of crosses. He  is in such demand we will be priced out of the market. Better to look at Marx from Moscow or even Friedman from the minor US leagues.
  • Options
    This lad may be Scottish but he is very economical with the ball and has a wealth of skills providing a good supply of crosses. He  is in such demand we will be priced out of the market. Better to look at Marx from Moscow or even Friedman from the minor US leagues.
    If we go out of business shall we move to Milton... Keynes?
  • Options
    That would be, in the Main...Ard to accomplish, John.