Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Auctions and fundraising for the Academy - an update

So far the auctions have generated over £400 which means we are over two thirds of the way to our target of being able to sponsor a much needed set of tracksuits for one of the Academy teams.

The initial donation from the Dryland family, which is what you have seen coming up for sale over recent weeks, has now been supplemented by another 10 shirts from Tangloflash and offers from one lifer and one lurker(sign up Colin!).  At the moment I'm getting shirts in quicker than I can flog them but I'm not complaining.  One way or another they will all be used to fund raise so thanks to all of you who have donated or offered and to those who have bought or even just bid.  It all helps and it is all appreciated.

Bromley Addicks still have a lot of stuff to move as well as shirts so keeping looking out for it on here.  Thanks again also to CL for allowing us to access the biggest on-line Charlton community to sell our goodies.

More stuff on sale soon and if I can impose on Stig and his photographic skills again there might even be pictures.

LLL&BH

Comments

• Options
    Keep up the good work, il be looking forward to the shirts auctions : )
  • Options
    edited July 2011

I think the hanger ought to go up for auction as well.

• Options
    And we all know that Mr Walsh's love child is just dying to get his hands on your knob Henry. It's for a good cause after all.
  • Options
    Is a centenary shirt of any value to anyone?
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Is a centenary shirt of any value to anyone?
    Sure is.

editted.  Cut and paste don't work
  • Options
    • Nearly ALL of your links didn't work
    • That is rather difficult to read
    • Luckily for my wallet I have most of those
    • WOW, you can do bullet points
    • That blokes website is well expensive
  • Options
    • Nearly ALL of your links didn't work
    • That is rather difficult to read
    • Luckily for my wallet I have most of those