Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Music Demo - Free Download

edited July 2011 in General Charlton
So I may get ripped for this or I may not. Tonight I uploaded a new final mix of a demo for my song I wrote years back called Man On The Moon. This was produced in a school studio by sixth form students, I am on guitar, bass and vocals (I did piano also but took it out). Just wondering if you could check it out please and if you like then don't hesitate to download, like the link on facebook ect. https://www.facebook.com/backtoseaniouk/posts/135061963244754 you can find it there, thanks. I'll be having more better stuff coming in the future for free downloads as well with more gigs.

Comments

• Options
    Thats a nice song. Sounds a bit like the Undertones. The only critisism would be the vocals could do with being a tad higher in volume.
  • Options
    Thats a nice song. Sounds a bit like the Undertones. The only critisism would be the vocals could do with being a tad higher in volume.
    I realised the vocals being a bit to low when I was listening on my way home but I'm away from the sixth form for the summer so can't really do anything now. But thank you, glad you liked it. Spread it around if you like and download :)
  • Options
    Sounds OK. Good luck.