Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sam Sodje

Just notice that his been transfer listed by Notts County, I really rated him when he was here. I think he could prove to be a really useful signing for us!

What you think?

Comments

• Options
    If his Knee wasn't shot, yes- but unfortunately it is.
  • Options
    Not anymore. Used to dive in more often than Tom Daley
  • Options
    Loved him to death, but unfortunately now a liability.
  • Options

i'd have him back fo sho

• Options
    It's remarkable how a 'character' like Sam with lImited ability is lionised by many whereas a quiet and effiecient player like Doherty is despised .. or is that a subject for another thread?
  • Options
    Despised is a bit harsh! Reckon he'll be better this season
  • Options
    doc's another player we didn't play to strenghts. he's good at the ugly side of football. getting his head on balls coming into the box and being a big brute. 
    not to chase players around try to keep up with an on coming striker. doherty would be far good enough with a partner like sodje for example.
  • Options
    doc's another player we didn't play to strenghts. he's good at the ugly side of football. getting his head on balls coming into the box and being a big brute. 
    not to chase players around try to keep up with an on coming striker. doherty would be far good enough with a partner like sodje for example.
    i almost totally agree, Doherty alongside a toughie would be ideal .. but  .. all together now .. a taller toughie than Sam S
  • Options
    Despised is a bit harsh! Reckon he'll be better this season
    you should read some of the comments about him that i have seen on here .. many are right over the top
  • Options
    He was let go by us because his knee was shot. Why would we want him back now - has it got better?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was let go by us because his knee was shot. Why would we want him back now - has it got better?
    exactly .. why not bring back Frank Haydock
  • Options
    Liabilty gets sent off to much in my opinion - can't kick a ball to save his life, - but good in the air I'll give him that -
  • Options

I liked his 'unless the ball is in clear contact with the grass then it must always be headed' approach to the game.

but as others have said - too many cards and possibly not fit enough.

• Options
    If he was fully fit he would be an asset in League 1 but sadly we let him go because he wasn't and it is probably a big reason why County are too.
  • Options
    Head case with knackered knees. No thanks.
  • Options

This
  • Options

Fact is he was never fit and spent more time on the bench than playing when supposedly fit.
    Definite NO.  Don't understand why anyone would want to bring him back. 
    CP will NOT and I am pretty sure wouldn't even give this consideration, he has made it clear in his signings and total clear out that he is going forward his way and back to the recent past is not on the agenda.
  • Options
    straight swap for Benson ; )
  • Options
    No thanks
  • Options

This
    Bit harsh , but prob true on both accounts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not for me, I think we've got much better in Morrison and Taylor now.
  • Options

no CP, not Sodje - i'm sure you wouldn't anyway but just to make sure - don't!

• Options

We have had worse. At least he had passion. But we are looking to improve so its a no.

BTW is Fortune still with us?

• Options

We have had worse. At least he had passion. But we are looking to improve so its a no.

BTW is Fortune still with us?

Don't think he's on the payroll, although he could be trying to recover from his injury with us. But no one has mentioned that he is around.
  • Options
    My understanding is that the club are looking after Fortune (whatever that means) whilst he recovers. After that I should think he will move on or retire.