Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

@RossPerks

edited July 2011 in General Charlton
Seen Ross perks tweets and think its a joke how the majority of users stand up for a shit player who did nothing for the club over a life long fan following charlton home and away.

Dickvandykesdiscodog you are the busiest fuck I have ever seen. Getting up photos and looking back through past tweets of his. Clearly you have nothing better to do with your time get a life you cunt.

Let's get a photo of you up then so we can all see what you look like and we'll see who's being a cyber warrior.

You don't know the meaning of the word 'true' you fucking low lifed stupid dickhead

Comments

• Options
    he seems as sad as you making a thread about the whole situation.
  • Options

whoooooahhhhh !!, this one won't last long either! - haha

anyone wanna buy McOxo's signed shirt from last season?...;o)

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Seen Ross perks tweets and think its a joke how the majority of users stand up for a shit player who did nothing for the club over a life long fan following charlton home and away.

Dickvandykesdiscodog you are the busiest fuck I have ever seen. Getting up photos and looking back through past tweets of his. Clearly you have nothing better to do with your time get a life you cunt.

Let's get a photo of you up then so we can all see what you look like and we'll see who's being a cyber warrior.

You don't know the meaning of the word 'true' you fucking low lifed stupid dickhead

Someone's tired.
  • Options
    Whats all this about? Have I missed something?
  • Options
    Excuse me, excuse me, that is my seat at the end of the row...sorry
  • Options
    DAN....DAN....DAN...........DAN!.....DAAAAAAAAAAAN!
  • Options
    I hope no one looks at David Haye's twitter, the amount of abuse he got geez!

I'm surprised that Ross is the only one to say anything to McCormack.
  • Options

ross' boyfriend has turned up

• Options
    Excellent. This has been a fun day. In summary, the internet is terrible. So was McCormack when it came to football. Combined they produced this mess of angry tweeters and people going all red and angry behind their tiny little smartphones. Top entertainment
  • Options
    No more on here please.

Kids, please keep you're shitter chitter on Twitter please. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!